Last Post Replies
Aidreen Hart
Hi, I am trying to format some layouts on the Slide Master. I've created some shapes that I would like to insert various text when it's chosen from the layouts, but wh...
11 years ago
By Phil Mayor
KC Fritz
Hello, I created an Exit tab in my course and added a trigger. The trigger works for the html5 version, but not in the flash version. I tried changing the settings to ...
11 years ago
By KC Fritz
Miranda Verswijvelen
Hi all, I've got a Storyline file that works perfectly, publishes etc, but when i try to export a translation Storyline crashes. I sent the file to a colleague and she...
11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Jon DeMartino
Here's another couple of questions with simple answers that I'm sure are obvious, but not to me. I hadn't opened Storyline for a few months while I was using Articula...
11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
mark sanden
I have created a text script (pdf)specifically for an intermediate foreign language learning program to be sold online. I intend to record the audio and convert it to ...
11 years ago
By mark sanden
donna unmani
Hello, I'm trying out Storyline now and was wondering if all the text in the text boxes can be exported to a file and then re-imported so that it populates its origin...
11 years ago
By donna unmani
Chance Hunter
How do I control which master slide is connected to draws from a question bank?
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
sami atieh
I currently have a course that is made up of 3 sequential levels. I have it set up using variables to where the student cannot proceed to the next level without going ...
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
CK1 CK1
I'm trying to add a transparent layer, but whenever I add a layer it automatically has a big grey box in it as a background and I can't get rid of it.  Any suggestions...
11 years ago
By Donna Morvan
Paul Brennan
I am converting an e learning programme originally developed in captivate into storyline. I am really impressed with storyline so far, particularly as I have been able...
11 years ago
By Kristin Butters
Peter A
Hi! Long time reader, first time poster. I love this forum and everyone's eagerness to help! Very good to see! I was wondering if it would make things easier if in...
11 years ago
By Peter A
Andrew Money
I'm working with a list in a textbox in Storyline.  If the list is a bulleted list or a numbered list the fade in by first paragraphs animation doesn't seem to work pr...
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Vanya Loroch
Hi, I am sure this has been asked before, but I can't find that piece of knowledge I am missing. I need to restrict access to the "final exam" in my course. The learn...
11 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Sara Brondsema
I have built a course that contains three mini quizzes, so I want to track a cumulative score using a results of results slide.  I have been unsuccessful at getting my...
11 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Kara Leyva
I imported the "index card" quiz template... and now any time I go to add a quiz slide it automatically put that template on every slide... I just want a blank templat...
11 years ago
By Brian Allen
Kara Leyva
 I have a question, I need to know if I need to keep in mind the size of my project because eventually I will need to put it in a LMS and I remember something about a ...
11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Teresa Donnelly
I have a course that I'm building that currently has 4 sections.  I would like there to be one main introduction slide and then 4 scenes underneath the intro.  All I h...
11 years ago
By Alan Landers
Sam Clements
Hello, My course slide size is 4:3 and the background image.jpg that I brought into Storyline is 1024x768 72dpi.  I also increased the publishing compression image set...
11 years ago
By David Osborne
casey hillstrom
Ok the screen recording tool that comes with Articulate Storyline works great for certain things and if used moderately. However I am currently creating courses where ...
11 years ago
By casey hillstrom
Diane Peters
Hi Heroes, Is it possible to move a screen recording from a slide to a layer on another slide? =Diane
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson