Product Last Post Replies
Virginia Wilkinson
I’m using Engage Process Interaction and each step includes audio and a picture. We don’t want the interaction to advance by itself nor do we want to end each au...
Articulate Engage almost 13 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Lamma Mamma
I would like to build a portfolio of modules that I have built on my website. I would like for the users to be able to click on the articulate built modules and be abl...
Articulate Presenter almost 13 years ago
By Leah Hemeon
kurt miller
For some reason Articulate skips to the 2nd slide every time I try to record audio on the 1st slide. Anyone know what might be causing this?
By Justin Wilcox
Roddy Munro
Hello folks, Hope someone can help with the problem we're having. We've created presentations with custom navigation in AP - this navigation comes in the form of some ...
By Justin Wilcox
Fred Brand
On my machine (Win 7, Microsoft mouse with latest drivers etc.) it seems that the mouse scroll wheel cannot be used to scroll through the thumbnails tab in the left si...
By Fred Brand
Ted Moore
I built a presentation with "dummy" quizzes... I have gotten them corrected and inserted into the presentation... I can tell be cause the screen shot inside PowerPoint...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Edmund O'Neill
Hello, Is there a way to auto-number answer choices in Quizmaker? So, if I have 4 choices, Articulate will automatically add "1" or "2" (or "A" then "B") before the ch...
By Justin Wilcox
Paul Smit
Hi, I thought I'd share a quick tip that might help resolve a Quizmaker / Presenter problem for some folks out there. I recently published a Presenter-based course wit...
By Justin Wilcox
Clare Stead
Normal 0 false false false oNotPromoteQF /> EN-GB X-NONE X-NONE ...
By Justin Wilcox
Bud Keegan
Hoping you can help! HD crashed and had to do a clean install of Windows 7. Luckily I was able to dig out my old serial numbers but I bought product in 200...
By Justin Wilcox
Holly MacDonald
I'm 80% complete in developing my first course and of course as a newbie, have made some tactical errors along the way! Here's my situation and hoping to get bes...
By Justin Wilcox
Susan Rehm
My company will be transferring my files onto a new PC that will be using Windows 7 instead of XP. Has anyone had any issues with transferring of Articlute files...
By Justin Wilcox
Jill Freeman
Hello, Community. Why is it that sometimes I synch animations, save, and then after published the animations are not synched? Sometimes I can synch animations, and imm...
By Justin Wilcox
Uday Singh
I am loading few articulate quizzes in my Flash application that I developed with AS 2.0. All the are quizzes running fine. But I want to store the complete score from...
By Justin Wilcox
Otavio Falcao
Hello, I'm having a serious problem in mine latest publications. These kind of problem wasn't frequent, but it is now. Here is the situation: When I publish my pr...
By Justin Wilcox
Jo Connelly
Hello heroes, Is it possible to edit the color of tabs themselves and the tab font (size, color, etc) in an Engage Tab interaction? Thank you!
By Jeanette Brooks
Rob  W
Hi Guys, I would like to put 30 questions into a Quiz and have the, published to LMS, articulate quiz randomly choose 10 from those 30. This would be to...
By Jeanette Brooks
questionlot wang
When I use flash movie, my movie(swf file) call other external files like other swf and audio files. I would like to know which folder I should put these external file...
By Phil Mayor
Jo Connelly
Hello, While working on an Engage file, I tried to preview the interaction (Tabs). The dialogue barely appeared and the app froze. I waited a while but could not get i...
By Jo Connelly
udit sawhney
I have to place a hyperlink to an external site on one slide of my course, and it works fine when I preview the slide using Articulte preview but when I publish the co...
By April Barnum