Product Last Post Replies
P T
Hi, I have a few questions that are a few words too long. The full question does not show on the question bar. Is there away to wrap text or extend the cha...
Articulate Engage almost 13 years ago
By P T
Josh Janikowski
I just made some text edits to my PPT and published and my notes are not showing up for any slides. Thsi PPT was just fine 10 minutes ago. Nothing Crashed. I checked m...
Articulate Presenter almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Jill Rashdi
Hello, The Engage labels seem to be set to display for 5 seconds. I recorded audio on the slide that plays independently of the labels. So, if you click on...
By Jill Rashdi
Gary Courington
Jeanette: Attached is the sponge transition we talked about last week. I tried deleting smooth start and smooth end and it just made it worse. The Jenise Cook example ...
By Jeanette Brooks
Rita Rosenberg
I have created my own color scheme for my Engage interactions. I've changed the Slide Background to WHITE. However, there still seems to be a gray shaded a...
By Justin Wilcox
Steve Lyne
Hi, I have created a custom player template based on my client's corporate colours. Does anyone know how I can copy that template to another computer to work on ...
By Justin Wilcox
Edmund O'Neill
Hello, talented folks! I've got a usage question. I wasn't sure if it's a Support question or a Building Better Courses question, but here goes: I'd like to set up a...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
hitz mistry
I've been looking at new ways of creating more engaging content and looking at creating modules within the courses that I am creating. Basically, I am creating a forkl...
By Justin Wilcox
Bob S
Hi all, Can't figure this one out... when I go to copy or move a published course folder I get a weird error message about an mp3 file being in use. So can't cop...
By Justin Wilcox
Allyson Benavides
Hello Everyone, My client has 9 scenarios. Each scenario is a situation with 2-4 questions. Very basic -- no real branching. They want to randomize scenario training, ...
By Allyson Benavides
Edmund O'Neill
Hello! I have a problem that I hope the wonderful community here can help me with. I'm grappling with this issue: http://www.articulate.com/support/quizmaker09/kb/?p...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 13 years ago
By Edmund O'Neill
Ryan Frasch
I'm able to preview my course, but when I go to publish it, the text on the first slide doesn't even display and the course hangs. I am publishing on a local drive, bu...
By Ryan Frasch
Kate Holmes
I'm collaborating with our web master to post one of my presentation directly to our web page. It looks great, but is taking up too much space on the page. (See: http:...
By Justin Wilcox
Jonas Hellmér
Hi, Is there a limit on the number of characters that you can use in a URL? I have created a Engage Tabs interaction and try to add hyperlinks on the tabs, b...
By Justin Wilcox
Jo Connelly
Hello, I am getting ready to build a course by inserting most of my content in Engage interaction templates. The course is modular and will be about an hour long. I me...
By Justin Wilcox
Melissa Perry
I need to edit some text on the title page of an e-learning course in articulate presenter, and am only new to this program. The course was originally...
By Justin Wilcox
Virginia Mario
Hello, I have a series of modules that need to be published in a cd or dvd. Does anyone know of a CD or DVD menu creator that would allow me to link the exe or index.h...
By Virginia Mario
David Janus
Is there a way to have the majority of your course free navigation, but to require certain slides to be viewed for completion?
By Steve Flowers
Jessica Rich
For one of our courses, we'd like to have two people "speaking" back and forth with speech bubbles. In addition, we'd like the user to be able to advance through...
By Jeanette Brooks
Bill  Lambert
I have noticed a marked "tinny/echo" quality to my "published" recording that is not there in the *,wav files or in the recordings I do directly inot articulate. This ...
By David Anderson