Product Last Post Replies
Jonathan Workman
A few weeks ago I ran across a two-part demo done on YouTube (not Screenr) showing how to create an iPad interface in PPT.  It was posted by someone who was using what...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Jonathan Workman
Land Ormiston
With Quizmaker, it it possible to create a quiz with open text questions where users are forced to navigate through and view each question but not forced to enter a re...
Articulate Quizmaker over 9 years ago
By Land Ormiston
A @work
Hi All, Currently, I've been writing Quizzes in this format: 1. Slide setting up quiz with instructions 2. Quiz 3. If they Fail instructions slide - branched in "prope...
By Robert Kennedy
Angie Johnson
Hi Everyone, I need to be able to mark an ungraded quiz as "Completed/100%" in our LMS upon completion. Does anyone have any tricks as to how to do this? I'm able to g...
By Angie Johnson
Ekaterina  Dadaeva
My users can't advance from Part 1 of the Training to Part II, which settings in the articulate should I activate? Thank you for your suggestions.
By Justin Wilcox
Ekaterina  Dadaeva
When students enter the training pubished on the LMS, and spend a few minutes on a slide or two, whithout completing the training, the LMS markes the traning as comple...
By Gerry Wasiluk
Jack Sparrow
Hi, I have a fresh clean install of Windows 7, fresh clean install of MS Office 2010 and fresh clean install of Articulate Studio trial. Pressing any button (e.g. Prev...
By Justin Wilcox
Livia Barasz
Hi! I've been working with PowerPoint and Presenter and recently the program started crashing after displaying the message "PowerPoint 2007 stopped working". Another...
By Justin Wilcox
Kevin Thorn
In the Presenter Bio section of the Presentation Options, there is a field for Email. Simple enough, but is there a way to edit the actual "Email" button text to say s...
By Robert Kennedy
Bruce Graham
Is there anything that would override this? I have it set, it shows top-right, but when I open it and click "Exit", nothing happens. "Cancel" works fine, but "Exit Now...
By Justin Wilcox
Julie Lavorini
Hello - I'm reviewing a locked course that I just re-published for the millionth time.  I got to a certain Engage interactivity and a resume message popped-up.  I've n...
Articulate Engage over 9 years ago
By Tracy Parish
LIBRIX
When a user performs certain positive actions in a simulator we want to award points to the user or decrement points for negative actions chosen.  If a user quits thei...
By Brian Batt
santosh kumar
Dear sir, i have a issue with audio embedded in .swf files that, when i imported .swf files having  .wave embedded audio files into PPT presentation using artculate pr...
By A @work
Efrat Maor
In one of the course presentations, I got all callouts colors filled with the outline color (the design is from the Quick Styles, thin colored outline filled in white)...
By Justin Wilcox
Adam Truckenmiller
I remember a day or two ago coming across a video in the tutorials on how to embed a Quizmaker question into an Engage file but am unable to find it anymore. I forget ...
By Adam Truckenmiller
Judy Hogan
We have an Articulate presentation that has 5 quizes.  Each is set to show feedback on each question.  All have identical settings. All work fine when tested as stand ...
By Justin Wilcox
Heather Steckley
I'm curious how many of you use the Presenter Annotations feature vs animating PPT shapes at the appropriate times on the slide?  I'd like to get an idea of when you c...
By Phil Mayor
Jeff Kortenbosch
Hi Team, Was wondering how you plan to deal with the increasing amount of iPad users. I know that in my company they are running pilots with them but my Articulate cou...
By Gabriele Dovis (italgo)
Bob Lander
I'm having some problems with my course. It includes some things that work on my computer, but not on my client's computer. For example, I have an Attachments tab ...
By Efrat Maor
Christine James
I'm creating an Engage presentation to be distributed on CD. I have pdf and word documents that I want to link to, from within the presentation. The problem is, it onl...
Articulate Engage over 9 years ago
By James Brown