Product Last Post Replies
Michael Bender
Seems to be a strange issue getting incorrect answer response with one pc and not with another. Same quiz shows different response. Can anyone determine if they'...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 13 years ago
By Michael Bender
Michael Kerwin
I am creating an interactive learning Flash movie. It has four hidden buttons that when you put your mouse over them will reveal themselves. In all the time line has t...
Articulate Presenter almost 13 years ago
By Michael Kerwin
Ioanna Papanikolaou
Hello again everyone, I have to make some corrections on a ppta file that was created by another user (he has Office 2007 and an articulate 09 license). He gave me the...
By Justin Wilcox
Ioanna Papanikolaou
Hello everyone, I am an Articulate fun, using it in every elearning project and company presentations! Actually I am having some problems with recording on Articulate ...
By Justin Wilcox
Poornima Ramachandran
We upload our presenter file in our SCORM platform. Some of the end users write to me that they are not able to view the course. How can I help them? Could you te...
By Justin Wilcox
KJ B
Hello, I have a course with an assessment at the end and when users pass (100%), I want them to print their results. Works great the first time they go through the ass...
By Justin Wilcox
Amy Doherty
I am inserting a series of SWF videos into a series of slides, and would like each slide to advance automatically to the next slide when the SWF video is done. However...
By Justin Wilcox
Greg Goodman
Does anyone have a business case they used to convince management that purchasing Articulate shows a return on investment? Thanks, All. Greg, the Newbie
By Jeanette Brooks
Nancy Reyes
I have several slides that introduce a new topic by animating an image that contains the topic name. The image is set to slide in from the left "very fast" with ...
By Nancy Reyes
Bruce Graham
I'm looking for some assistance here, without using the phrase "I hope this will be handled using Storyline variables" I am converting some "web"/html based content t...
By Phil Mayor
Paul Lombardi
Hello, I'm new to Quizmaker. I think I have all the features figured out (there are so few features). There are two slides for Pass Result and Fail Result. One o...
By Paul Lombardi
Jayne Fisher
Hi, I need to create a quiz with random questions requiring the user to complete 10 of say 30 questions. The questions will be broken into groups. With some questions,...
By Jayne Fisher
Jeremy Burnstein
Hello All, I could use some help from the community: I have five slides that I want to function as layers. Common to all slides is a table 4 columns wide and 2 rows de...
By Jeremy Burnstein
Tammy Smith
Hey everyone. My company and I are finally working on publishing the presentation/video to the internet. We have to go through an internet company that we'...
By Tammy Smith
Kelly Miller
I am building a presentation that has several animations built in. One of the animations is the FLICKER emphasis. I would like the flicker to repeat 8 times. When I pu...
By Kelly Miller
Jacquie Nerandzic
I published a Glossary Interaction to Word that has 183 entries. The entries have numerous hyperlinks to other entries in the same interaction. When I open...
Articulate Engage almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Corey Thoma
Help.. I have several modules that I created the same way.. I inserted a captivate swf as a web object into presenter and launched it through our LMS. This works beaut...
By Hugh Gardner
Hannah Linsdell
Hello I have been creating packages in articlaute quite happily to make our mandatory trianing much more engaging, and am pleased to say its been well received by...
By Justin Wilcox
Brandy Meng
I inserted a swf into Presenter and it is really small. When I increase the size of the inserted file and then view the movie it is distorted. How can I ma...
By Brandy Meng
Ryszard Rokicki
Hi, if you change in the Payer Tamplate Builder the language into German everyting goes OK. But if you wanto to print the results you have: Date / Time, Student Scor...
By Justin Wilcox