Product Last Post Replies
Sarah Porter
This is the screen I receive when I branch to the Media Tour interaction in my published Articulate project. If I click the icon in the bottom right-hand corner that o...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Brian Batt
Fred Hinton
How can I get text in the notes section using the "tab" type interaction. I can get text in the viewing area but not in the notes section.
Articulate Engage over 9 years ago
By Brian Batt
PMT Elearning
Hello, In test mode, is there a way to see answer feedback after scoring the test.  We would like this for each question when the user selects the "review" button afte...
Articulate Quizmaker over 9 years ago
By Brian Batt
Sue Bick
Hi I have been adding video content to my engage interactions - I have edited them and converted them to mp4 files.  Just today when I add my mp4s to the engage the au...
By Sue Bick
Sam Veasey
I did some file renaming and rearranging, and I think I broke something. Unfortunately, I think whatever I did caused my presentation to lose its narration files. Is a...
By Brian Batt
Cat Walker
I've added a Flash Movie swf to my Presenter 09 project and selected the "Display in new browser window"  option, setting the Browser controls to "No browser controls"...
By Cat Walker
Leah  Jones
Objective Search Engage interactions and  Presenter presentations to replace old terminology with new terminology. Publish revisions. Scenario Primarily standalone ...
By Brian Batt
Leah  Jones
Objective Search Presenter presentations and Engage interactions to replace old terminology with new terminology. Publish revisions. Scenario Primarily standalone P...
By Brian Batt
Tom Hannon
Greetings to All, Please forgive this question if it has already been posted.  I did a search before this post and came up with nothing usable, so.... The output res...
By Laura Dickson
Bruce Graham
Hi, I have a course, and it has all kinds of Attachments and videos etc. I then use the "Send > Package" command to create a package. I then FTP that to a server f...
By Dave Neuweiler
Andy Goldberg
Is there a way to evenly distribute the events along the timeline?
By Andy Goldberg
Kristin Thomas
Does anyone have any instructions or information on loading an Articulate course (SCORM 1.2) to SkillSoft's LMS via the SkillSoft Compatability Toolkit? Thanks!
By Brian Batt
David Janus
Hello, I have a potential customer (of Articulate) that is looking for a bit more customisation within Articulate, i.e. the ability to script, or do different things l...
By Brian Batt
Gerry Wasiluk
Not to revisit old wounds, but from this old thread on Community Interactions, can we assume that Community Interations are a failed experiment and are dead?  Or are t...
By Bruce Graham
Daren Deans
Is it possible to have a quiz report to the harddrive or be sent to a server that hasn't got an LMS bolted on?
By Gabe Anderson
Gabriele Dovis (italgo)
Hello everyone, I'm working on a course using Captivate 4 and Articulate Presenter 09. My project consists of several slides, and in each of them I add flash movies cr...
By Gabriele Dovis (italgo)
Scott Arnold
I'm not sure if there is a post or article already about this, but.... If I Sync Animations on a slide for, say, 12 seconds, then decide to remove the animations and a...
By Scott Arnold
Gavin Henry
Hi I'm fairly new to the Articulate E-Learning tool, which i have to say looks awesome to say the least. I've seen some great work and tested some of the cool demos. I...
By Jeanette Brooks
Florence Schreiner
Hello, I am modifying an e-learning course which previously had audio on each slide, recorded with the Articulate. There were also animated textboxes on the slides, th...
By Florence Schreiner
vikranth pothireddy
Hi, We have a set of courses which are uploaded on the LMS which are not helping us tracking the usage as we didn't select the 'Completed/Incomplete' option before we ...
By Brian Batt