Product Last Post Replies
Jeff Furumura
Hi, Heroes - I'm using Presenter 09's "Insert Flash Movie" utility to embed a movie into one of my slides. Everything is golden when I preview and publish to a n...
Articulate Presenter almost 13 years ago
By Jeff Furumura
Dan Bowden
Hi, Is it possible to add subscript character to a slide title in the Articulate Properties menu? I have a slide that has the title CO2 for Carbon Dioxide but can't su...
By Dan Bowden
Ryan Recht
Hi Guys - I've had great luck here before...I'm hoping you guys will come through to save my butt again. Here's the problem: I am working on a training presentation wh...
By Stephanie Harnett
Ben Mincavage
I ran into another issue in quizmaker todya, and I am not sure how it can be fixed. Upon completion of a quiz, I select the option to view again, or do the quiz review...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 13 years ago
By Ben Mincavage
holly brown
I am making a 4 section e-learning module where after each section the user Must pass the quiz in order to move to the next section. I can not get this fun...
By holly brown
Jandy Marchand
Hello there! I am VERY new to articulate and my add-on got disabled. I did what they said and went to the microsoft button, clicked add-in's and clicked on...
By Jandy Marchand
Mary Young
I have a project with several links to various internal policies. As it is now, if the user clicks a link, a browser window opens and the policy is displayed.&nb...
By Mary Young
Todd McQuage
We are testing LMS platforms with Articulate, but we are finding the SCORM 2004 compliance setting with Articulate is not working with the Absorb LMS Suite. ...
By Justin Wilcox
Jessica Rich
Hi, I work with two other rapid e-learning "developers". I have created color theme within a specific template. I'd like to be able to save that template f...
By Jessica Rich
Diane Blake
Can anyone help me learn how to create the LEARNING OBJECTIVES interaction within this showcase one? http://www.articulate.com/products/demos/guru/AhHa/player.html
Articulate Engage almost 13 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Cyrelle Gerson
I had a potential client recently ask if I could develop a series of modules that required a complicated set of rules for retesting and remediation if a learner did no...
By Justin Wilcox
Chris Muriel
I found today that I can't run Quizmaker any more, whether from Programs or from within a Powerpoint file. Either way I get a Windows 7 (64 bit) error I tried re...
By Justin Wilcox
André BARELIER
Hello, I've already created a lot of quizzes. I'd like to apply the same settings to them, when it comes to displaying the pass / fail results. I know how to customize...
By André BARELIER
Cyrelle Gerson
I have inserted a SWF file on a Quizmaker slide and set it to open in a new browser window. When I published the Quiz as a standalone output, it worked fine. However, ...
By Brian Batt
Fredia Dillard
I watched the awesome video where you can use a B&W background behind color and tried it for myself. The picture is a group of 6 families. The hyperlinks work perf...
By Justin Wilcox
Kimberly Matson
I have two problems; the first one listed being the most pressing. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks so much. Kimberly #1. Articul...
By Brian Batt
Dan Bowden
Hi, Is it possible to set the audio properties of a slide so the audio only plays once the first time you get to it? Reason I ask is that I am using branching to open ...
By Lori Heithoff
Laurie Gilmore Farley
I need to rename my source PowerPoint file. I'm terrified that if I rename my .ppt file, it will somehow negatively impact the connection with the corresponding...
By Brian Batt
Kimberly Matson
When I try to preview my Presenter ppt - it is "freezing" (continuous hourglass icon). Is there anything I can do about this? Have to shut down ppt via tas...
By Justin Wilcox
Dave Newgass
Hello, Is it possible to publish to CD or memory stick and have it lanch automatically? I want to be able to send a sample module to a client, but would prefer if it j...
By Dave Newgass