Product Last Post Replies
Ben Mincavage
Hello articulate experts out there, I tried searching this question in the forums, and maybe I just didn't word it right, or look in the right places, but I could not ...
Articulate Presenter almost 13 years ago
By Ben Mincavage
Jennifer Bircher
Hi - does anyone know how/if I can change the font and color of the text that appears in the sequence drag and drop items? I have a color scheme set up in the player t...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 13 years ago
By Brandy Rainwater
Brandy Rainwater
Hi guys, I made a transparent quiz for the 1st time today and it looks great... Except...my feedback isn't very readable...The gray box is faded out and the Correct......
By Phil Mayor
Jill Rashdi
In my player controls for the Player Template, I have selected "Change view mode button." Yet, it does not appear when I play the course. What am I doing w...
By Jill Rashdi
Chris Daniels
Has anyone else had any trouble with web objects in IE9? I've been using HTML pages embedded within the articulate presentations for some time now. They continue to wo...
By Chris Daniels
Joe Ingles
Okay, so I made a huge mistake. I made an awesome presentation and converted to Presenter. But I need to make revisions. The problem is, my computer crashed and I had...
By David Anderson
Jill Rashdi
Hello, I have quiz questions throughout my course that are used for review, not testing. When they get it wrong, I would like them to be able to go back and revi...
By Brian Batt
Robert Roach
Hello, I set up all my slide properties so that they had 'levels'. When I published the presentation, everything came out fine except for the navigation bar on t...
By Brian Batt
Hugh Gardner
So in my efforts to remove Captivate from presentations, I want to simulate a mouse movement in powerpoint. Now I've seen an example from Tom where he used hotbo...
By Phil Mayor
Ryszard Rokicki
Normal 0 21 MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 I wonder whether it is possible to allow the user to email the quiz results to any o...
By Brian Batt
Rebecca Mac
I have images all set up in quizmaker and now want them in a powerpoint slide. It won't let me copy and past them from the quiz into the powerpoint slide. Will take me...
By Rebecca Mac
Christine Coughlin
I'm combining 5 Engage Labeled Graphic interactions into one presentation as a Step by Step simulation. Is there any way to have the labeled graphics automatically ope...
Articulate Engage almost 13 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Michelle Martland
Hi, I have a flash video that I uploaded into Presenter. It plays when I test it prior to publishing but when I publish it to the LMS: AICC settings - it does not appe...
By Brian Batt
Rebecca Mac
I'm having trouble building a quizmaker blank slide with a lot of animation. It's within a powerpoint presentation so I want to copy all my images from the quizmaker s...
By Rebecca Mac
Lynda Stevens
I have to create many of my graphics based on captured elements that I save as PNG files. The problem is that when I insert a graphic into into a tabs inte...
Articulate Engage almost 13 years ago
By Lynda Stevens
Sam Carter
Has anyone successfully installed an Articulate SCORM course on the Sakai LMS? One with a SCORM quiz reporting quiz results?
By Mike Rustici
Priti Pathak
After publishing articulate presenter project in cd , and used only for CBT then how to track record of each test when used ? Can we save data in microsoft acces...
By Rishikesh Kumar
Rob Wright
I have been updating some older work built with PPT 2003. When I open and save the ppt file as a pptx - 2007 file the Quizzes no longer work in the published output. I...
By Rob Wright
Steven Odhner
Hello, One of the users of a presentation I recently made has been having an odd problem. When he gets to the last part of an interaction the timer slows down, a...
By Mel Aclaro
Natalia Mueller
Can anyone refer me to a list of file formats that will work with the Attachments in Presenter?
By Dwayne Schamp