Product Last Post Replies
Sameer Hasan
I have an end-of-module quiz that I have designed in Quizmaker. It has a pool of questions and the user is allowed up to 3 attempts. The 'results' slide shows the 'Ret...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Nada Al-Ashbal
Does anyone else have this very weird problem? I had created an Engage interaction with some standard text and bulleted text. I wanted to select all the text and chan...
Articulate Engage almost 13 years ago
By Nada Al-Ashbal
SUSMITA DEVISETTY
How to track the duration i.e. time spent by the learner on the module in the LMS in articulate? The only parameters that get passed on are Status, Raw Score, Passing ...
Articulate Presenter almost 13 years ago
By SUSMITA DEVISETTY
Ho-Jung Kang
I am working on an e-learning project for teaching critical listening to sound and music. I found out after(!) buying the package that you can import audio in ste...
By Ho-Jung Kang
Joe Deegan
I am working on a project where I would like to include a "Commission Calculator" in an Engage Tabs interaction. The "Commission Calculator" would allow the user...
By Joe Deegan
Mike Hua
I don't know if this is the right place or not but I have created a quiz in Quizmaker and want to have it viewable in my Adobe Presenter file. Can this be done?
By Mike Hua
Tj Lane
Hi folks. After going thru pages and pages of forum discussions, I thought I'd just go ahead and submit an entry. I'm hoping my situation can be easily sol...
By Brian Batt
Robert Roach
Hello, I have a 'final test' on my presentation, which is a quizmaker quiz. If the user fails, can I make him/her go back to the beginning of the presentation an...
By Dwayne Schamp
Alea Web
Hello, I'm using Articulate Presenter for the first time and I experienced a strange behaviour. Sometimes, you can hear the audio of two slides at once overlapped. For...
By Alea Web
Tammy Smith
Hey everyone. I was just told about a preloader that was made for Articulate that preloads MP4's. It's this one: http://elearningenhanced.com/products/bulk...
By Jonathan Harvey
Alex Santos
Is anyone else having an issue with Chrome not displaying .PDF files embedded in .HTML web objects in a course? I'd like to know if this is limited to the most recent ...
By Alex Santos
Dragos Ciobanu
Hi, folks. This is one of the questions asked in advance of the European Conference in Leeds - I am hoping that, by posting it here, we may get some more ideas for the...
By Missy Crew
David Burton
I have done the following: Recorded an mp4 of my computer screen Loaded into Articutate and published a SCORM Uploaded to our LMS When I playback the mp4 from our we...
By David Burton
Jennifer Bircher
Hi - my PPTA file was about 122,000 KB before publishing my course to the web. After publishing, it changed to about 102,000. The course is working fine (except a coup...
By Jennifer Bircher
Francoise Muller
Hi, I am trying to do flash rollover buttons with hyperlinks to specific slides in Presenter, as it is shown in this video: https://player....
By David Anderson
Diana Jaffee
I have been publishing presentations for CD for a client for over a year, and suddenly my Launch_Presentation.exe file is missing from the published files. Is that fil...
By Diana Jaffee
Todd McQuage
We have been testing a pilot version of an Articulate training module; one of our team members has a laptop that does not playback the most resent version we publish.&...
By Todd McQuage
Jessica Trace
Hello- I'm having an issue with inserting SWF files into my courses. When I try to insert SWF files, I do not get a video placeholder as I do with other types of video...
By Brian Batt
Sanjit Keskar
I am using the trial version of articulate quizmaker 09 (update 8 downloaded yesterday from the articulate website) on a win 7 32 bit machine. I also satisfy all...
By Brian Batt
Rainy Horvath
Hello everyone: I am trying to set up a page at the end of a course that the user must complete in order to get credit for the course, but it will lead them to a Zoome...
By Rainy Horvath