Product Last Post Replies
Robert Long
Hi all, Ran into an interesting problem that seems to be affecting a few folks outside of our office. I recently created an articulate presenter file that has 12 web o...
Articulate Presenter almost 13 years ago
By Robert Long
Tammy Smith
Hey everyone. I'm presenting the presentation I've made this Thursday. However, something weird has happened now with it and I have no idea what's going on...
By Brian Batt
Blake Griffin
Does anyone know if there is a way to create a button that will, when clicked, toggle the browser's view between full screen view and regular view. I know the us...
By Brian Batt
pamela herrmann
After downloading the trial of presenter, and I try to open the file, a dos message comes up. I have already spent too much time trying to find the answer on the...
By pamela herrmann
Josh Robbins
Hi there, I have a problem and not sure if it is workable. I have created 2 customised reports to be used in our school. One is for teachers and one is for children. C...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Dave Newgass
Hello Articulaters, I am trying to solve an issue with the resume function, and specifically with Moodle. How does is the resume function designed in Articulate?...
By Justin Wilcox
Gordon Ledbetter
Since a true Likert Scale is not possible with QuizMaker, but it is possible with MS Excel, will Articulate/Presenter publish an interactive excel spreadsheet embedded...
By Justin Wilcox
Theresa Hilbun
I misspelled a word for my answer why preview a test, before hitting submit I saw my error but it will not let me backspace to correct. So this is going to be a incorr...
By Brian Batt
Rebecca Mac
I am trying to insert a istockphoto .fla video file into my powerpoint slide. Articulate says it supports .fla files. But when I go to import, I get the message ...
By Rebecca Mac
Kevin Hamler
We are not online, as our quizzes are classified. Could this be the reason that Quizmaker takes up to 4 MINUTES to load? I have deselected the option that directs Quiz...
By Justin Wilcox
Widya  Y
Hi guys! Is there any tricks with QuizMaker to deduct by some points for an incorrect answer?
By Justin Wilcox
Jim Hogan
I have previously created quizzes in Q2.3. When I change the font to a larger size in Quiz properties and save, no change occurs when I publish. Please help.
By Justin Wilcox
Tom  Davenport
Is there a way to enlarge the Logo display area when you bring in your logo. Our Company has a logo with a tag line underneath then logo, but the tag line is a l...
By Justin Wilcox
Lisa Boesen
Hi - I'm evaluating Quizmaker, and I have question for the experts. I'm trying to create a quiz that serves as an educational game. The quiz has several gr...
By Justin Wilcox
Malcolm Haynes
Hi, Is there any way to make sure a user views every slide. I don't want them to be able to complete the course without looking at every slide. I al...
By Sayuj Ravindran
Widya  Y
Hi guys, Is it possible to have more than 1 correct answers in multiple choice in QuizMaker? Thanks!
By Widya Y
Mike McPhillips
Hi, I have a client who is interested in converting PPT presentations into Flash for distribution to their reps, with a few extra features available to the presenters....
By Mike McPhillips
Marty King
Can you change the color of the fill in the radio button when you select a question? Currently the color is light blue. One of my questions has a different backg...
By Jeanette Brooks
Crisa McCarty
My template is black, grey and hot pink. I'd like the markers to be hot pink, but this is not an option. Is there a way to specify the marker color beyond those in the...
Articulate Engage almost 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Rebecca Mac
For the Labelled Graphic Is there a way to move the marker location around so I can place them specific places on my graphic? Thanks.
Articulate Engage almost 13 years ago
By Rebecca Mac