Product Last Post Replies
Ray James
OS: Windows XP Home Edition sp3 Browser: Opera 11.10 Articulate Presenter '09 v6.3.1009.1313 Pro Quizmaker '09 v3.3.1009.1313 Custom Built LMS Symptoms: When I am view...
Articulate Presenter almost 13 years ago
By Ray James
Nancy Reyes
I added a background image to the slide master in PPT 2010. There are a few slides where part of the image doesn't show when I publish the course. I have d...
By Nancy Reyes
Jeff ("JP") Redman
That is the question. I know how to do it in Presenter, but cannot find an analog in Quizmaker. I have imported some rather oversized graphics and now Quizmaker runs v...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Olga Orrit
Hi! Is it possible to get rid of "Resume presentation" in Articulate? Thanks
By Olga Orrit
Lamma Mamma
I have created a module that has a very large quiz embedded within it. I have published this module for web for review purposes. I made a few changes and then tried to...
By Justin Wilcox
Nathalie Bloskie
Is there a way to score answers other than numbers from 1-10? I am building a leadership attributes self-assessment (so survey template) in Quizmaker which I'll t...
By Brian Batt
Liz Moore
Hi there! I am trying to figure out the best way to create a quiz to satifsy my customer's needs. Here's the situation...I have an image of a chart with some par...
By Brian Batt
Julie Pardon
Hi There, I have done up a questionaire mulitple choice and at the begining I want the person doing the quiz to enter their name & company details and at the ...
By Brian Batt
Karen Smith
I'm a new Articulate user, finding many things about the tool very easy to manipuate and understand, but one question I have I fear has only the answer of "that will c...
By Brian Batt
Carly Stevens
Hi all, I've created a simple Quiz and loaded it to our intranet, it all works fine apart form the "email your results" button doesn't work. What have I done wrong? or...
By Justin Wilcox
Rachel Winterbottom
Hi, could somebody please help me with the following issue? In the published version of my Articulate presentation, when you complete your answer in the...
By Justin Wilcox
Christian Strueh
Hello, Sadly I have a little problem with an Articulate-Quiz. Or better with several Quizzes. I have one Lection with 10 Quizzes. Now I'm trying to get the cmi.s...
By Justin Wilcox
Gustaf Sylvin
Hi all. What are the client requirements to run a course published with Presenter? br Gustaf
By Justin Wilcox
Evette Minns
I lost my sound on my presentation. Help I have to turn my project in on Friday!!!!! I have one published copy, but want to make edits. When I opened...
By Justin Wilcox
Michael Smart
I've authored lots of quizzes and posted them on my LMS without trouble. But one of them, when running on my LMS, runs for only 25 seconds and then advances to the nex...
By Justin Wilcox
santosh kumar
Dear Sir, I made different color of slides title in ppt, and same should be viewed in outline list ,after publishing the ppt. can it be possible...
By Justin Wilcox
Helene Caura
Hi there I just completed my first project in Articulate and found most of the answers in the community forums and tutorials so thanks a lot to those who contributed. ...
By Jeanette Brooks
Ian Minderman
I created a quiz in Quizmaker 09 and when I go to publish for LMS and review the Reporting and Tracking options, I do not see the Tracking area. Is this somethin...
By Ian Minderman
Carly Stevens
Hi, We are new to articulate and have created a questionnaire for someone and want to email them it so they can have a look at it, can this be done? If so, how? Carly
By Carly Stevens
Ray Iskandar
Greeting from a newbie, I have created a course in Articulate Engage which pop-up sub-modules (lets call them Objectives) in seperate windows. Thes...
Articulate Engage almost 13 years ago
By Ray Iskandar