Product Last Post Replies
Rosie Piller
Hi, I'm using Captivate 3 and am embedding Captivate output (.swf and accompanying files) into Articulate Presenter as a Flash movie. I'm configuring the movie to open...
Articulate Presenter almost 13 years ago
By Rosie Piller
Rafael Ramirez
I am having to re-install Quizmaker. How do I do that?
Articulate Quizmaker almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
S B
I've set the branching in Slide Properties back to a menu slide - yet 2 of my quizzes still advance to the next slide in the ppt instead of the menu. PLZ HELP! T...
By Roy Batzel
Jo Chamberlin
Just got a new laptop, and for my first project in Articulate studio '09 since my tech dudes set me up, I tried creating a 1-question survey. When I finish ...
By Brian Batt
Lacey Jackson
Hello! One of our test takers received an incorrect response to a Fill in the Blank question even though she entered the answer correctly (spelled and spaced correctly...
By Lacey Jackson
Ezra Wolfe
The issue happens intermittently with Moodle 1.9 branch (latest stable), IE8, Flash. I'd estimate 10% of the time. The package is launched and begins to load fil...
By Ezra Wolfe
Peter Strate
I need to build a Glossary in Engage, but the problem is that it only covers letters from A to Z - and in Sweden we have other ones like Å, Ä and Ö. Is there any way f...
Articulate Engage almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Jill Rashdi
Hello, I would like to use the quizzes throughout my course for knowledge retention, not for a score. After revealing the correct or incorrect message, is there ...
By Jill Rashdi
Mike Seckman
I am creating an Articulate project with web objects as the quiz and sa simulation. At the end of each of these, the student clicks a CLOSE button and the Internet Exp...
By Brian Batt
Jill Freeman
Hi, I hope to get a definitive answer to this question: Is it OK to import MP3 files (vs. WAV files) into Articulate, or does it re-compress them or reduce the qu...
By Jill Freeman
lori zalivansky
I just downloaded Articulate Studio Pro '09. Articulate presenter and video encoder work. Quizmaker and Engage crash at the splash screen. Error message: articulate ...
By Brian Batt
shani efford-eliraz
Hello, I emailed about this previously and problem keeps getting worse! Articulate keeps creating archive files (see image) for its presentation. Now - not only ...
By Brian Batt
Luis Cortes
I spent a couple of days tracing this issue into the Javascript and Articulate's Scorm client api under Linux running Firefox 3.6 or Chrome. I found that the fla...
By Brian Batt
Ashley Manning
Hello, I am a graduate student finishing up my Master's in Educational Technology, and have been working on creating an E-Learning tutorial in Articulate over the past...
By Brian Batt
Jannice Richter
I have a presentation were many slides contains animations - some of them works - and some are not working at all. For example - I have a slide with text, were the tex...
By Peter Strate
Kavita Menon
How can I convert my engage files to a non-flash format so that the files can render on mobile applications and Macs? My situation is that I have uploaded two articu...
By Kavita Menon
Nicole Young
Hi! We are currently working on building two courses based on the discovery model - letting the learner drive what content he/she wants to learn first. One course...
By blair parkin
Jessica Cherry
I have a presentation that has several videos, anytime I add the the fourth video to the presentation and publish, it removes the video. I have the presentation on my ...
By Brian Batt
Undergraduate Admissions
My organization has asked me to create a set of video modules using Articulate Presenter. I need to be able to track which of our users has finished watching whi...
By Undergraduate Admissions
Patty Baerenwald
Is there a way to limit the users from taking a test more than one time? I want to set the quiz that if the user fails to obtain a passing score he needs to atte...
By Patty Baerenwald