Product Last Post Replies
Dana Lundy
I am new, and having a little difficulty with the timing of animations. (I'm using Powerpoint 2007, Windows 7, and Articulate OnLine as my LMS). Basically...
Articulate Presenter 13 years ago
By Dana Lundy
Caspar Noetzli
I am just testing Quizmaker. Is there a way to add a Controller (Start, Stop, Rewind) to an audio file within a Quizmaker question? I have seen the solution where a MP...
Articulate Quizmaker 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Carol  Haueter
I'm working on a project to convert almost 50 powerPoint presentations to e-learning. The slides will be advanced by the user in most cases. Is t...
By Justin Wilcox
Kat Fardian
Hey guys, I was just wondering why often objects with text created in Powerpoint often save larger than the actual image. I noticed it happens when the text box is lar...
By Dwayne Schamp
Chris Okelberry
Hi All -- I have a problem I hope someone can help me solve: For some time now, I've been using PowerPoint 2007 and Presenter 5.4 on Windows 7. PowerPoint and Pr...
By Justin Wilcox
Peg Simmons
Is it possible to use a recorded AT&T Connect session in Presenter 9? The recording is in VCM or VCR and can be converted to an MP4 or for audio only to an M4A/WAV...
By Justin Wilcox
Betsy McNair-Sebunya
I'm new to Quizmaker and am trying to format questions feedback so that my learners receive the following feedback for incorrect anwers: First Incorrect Answer: ...
By Justin Wilcox
Michael Chong
Please help! I'm working with a developer on a project for a client, and upon export certain slides do not autoplay forward. Specifically, when the slide tries to auto...
By Justin Wilcox
Emily Schu
I am having problems with an engage file inserted into Presenter. When published to the web, the exercise will not play the mp4 files (recorded audio over jpeg file) -...
Articulate Engage 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Anne Koproski
I have created a tab interaction, changed all the navigation colors and header text but cannot see where to change the text color within the tabs themselves. It ...
By Brian Batt
Jeff Kettler
I'm putting a quiz into Lectora & am trying to trap the score so I can do some branching in the course. I noticed that when I placed alert(arrArgs[1]) in...
By Brian Batt
Emre O
Articulate Quiz has 'Slide View" option. With this option you may sequence different pictures. However, Articulate Engage has neither slide view, nor different media u...
By Brian Batt
Mark Stauffer
Is it possible to sync slide animations to the audio of an .flv file, or can the animations only be synced with an audio only file?
By Mark Stauffer
Chris Burns
Hi, I have created a quiz which has a blank intro screen at the beginning and 45 questions are sorted into groups, most of which are randomized so the learner sees 25 ...
By Justin Wilcox
Mark Thornton
Hi I'm using Presenter 09 ver 6.3.1103.112 which I use to publish my courses to the web and host them on outr own LMS. My web team have advised that my Articulate tr...
By Justin Wilcox
Stephanie Harnett
Hi! I am encountering an issue where a client requires Flash Player 6 compatibility for an Articulate module. This module incorporates external flash elements; a mix o...
By Justin Wilcox
Elizabeth Polak
I have created two FLV files at 640 x 480 size. When I embed them into my Articulate Presenter course and preview or publish it, the videos seem to "move" and lo...
By Justin Wilcox
Kit Seymour
Hi, All! I'm new to the community. I've talked with several other Articulate user and, searched the forums for my issues but haven't found an answer. I'm getting very ...
By Justin Wilcox
Jennifer Choe
After watching a demo on using an animated timer in Quizmaker, I am trying to incorporate this into a multiple choice question. As one of the exam...
By Jennifer Choe
Olga Orrit
hello! i have more questions. When I publish Glossary (for web) it works fine but then when I open it in my browser I get following message It's not the best printScrn...
By Olga Orrit