Product Last Post Replies
Anne Koproski
I have a slide with many animations coming in one after the other. Very little narration. I recorded my two sentences and when I try to add the animations,...
Articulate Engage 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Ivan Jovin
Hi! In the Payer Template Builder under the Navigation Tab, we can check a box to force the user to scroll to bottom on longer questions. It was working before b...
Articulate Quizmaker 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Larry Hieb
Where is QM 09 do I find where to do this: "prompt for username option in Quizmaker".
By Brian Batt
Alex Santos
My client would like a copyright notice watermarked on the top of an Articulate course where the learner's username <pulled from our LMS> is displayed alongsid...
Articulate Presenter 13 years ago
By onEnterFrame (James Kingsley)
Steve Lyne
I'd love to hear from someone who uses the Podcast publishing option. I'm interested to find out in what circumstances is this an advantage over regular uploadin...
By Steve Lyne
Zara Ogden
I have embedded 3 interactions in my presentation but when you navigate through the program sometimes they don't stay in the space they are sized in. Is there a way to...
By Zara Ogden
Anne Koproski
I saw a tutorial that showed a timing editing area on the bottom of the page, that you could drag different elements to specific areas for the to occur. I w...
By Brian Batt
Iain Conliffe
Hi folks, A little about me before I ask my question: I'm more of a Flash Developer, with a background in video production, who has been pressed into the Instruct...
By Justin Wilcox
Adam Truckenmiller
I tried using this link: http://daveperso.mediaenglishonline.com/2008/06/11/how-to-add-a-captivate-movie-to-articulate-presenter/ to create a branching situation ...
By Adam Truckenmiller
Patricio Bustamante M
Hi guys : I made some animation on my slide master, but these don't work when I published or when I see a preview on Articuate. These even don't work when I try to mak...
By Justin Wilcox
Anne Koproski
Anyone know of way to create a matching type exercise, where I have a list of items in column A and a list in column B and there is only one right combination - ...
By Justin Wilcox
Donna Pepper
Seems like I've seen information about how to do this but can't find it now. This seems like it should be a fairly basic thing to do but I'm having trouble with provid...
By Donna Pepper
Tony Donnelly
We have published Articulate files that we've deployed to stores over a terminal server method. The Articulate files launch but if it comes to a place where ...
By Brian Batt
Stacey Jackson
I am trying to publish my courses for upload on my Meridian LMS system. I have four courses. Two of them published fine, the other two do not zip when I select LMS Pub...
By Justin Wilcox
Dave Newgass
Hello, Can somebody advise me where a good place to get images of people without backgrounds? I have seen some example around here, but can't seem to find any now. Tha...
By Dave Newgass
George Reith
Hi, does anyone know if this is possible? I want to let the user try to answer the question unlimited times but only award points on the first answer,
By George Reith
Marta Burda
hi guys I'm making a quiz with fill in the blank questions. when I change feedback to none, I can't go back to feedback by question (no option available) is it n...
By Marta Burda
Simon Perkins
Have been playing with Flash CS4 and built a SWF using one of the lessons in Adobe's CIB manual (lesson 6 for those that know it). Plays perfectly when published...
By Brian Batt
Whit Eldridge
Any ideas why after I toggle ON my slide numbers in the Presenter Player Template settings window it doesn't publish my course with slide numbers ON?
By Justin Wilcox
jon mills
I bought presenter and engage back when it was version 5. What was the last version of that before it changed to studio and where can i download the update to make sur...
By Justin Wilcox