Product Last Post Replies
L. F.
Hello, This is a branch-off of an earlier post (for those of you who were kind enough to answer!). I'm very new to Engage/Presenter and need to create a sho...
Articulate Engage 13 years ago
By blair parkin
Susan Horsey
I created a tab interaction with no audio. It runs for 15 seconds before the Forward button becomes active on the player controls. Although there is a next slide butto...
By Brian Batt
gilles gagnon
hmmm.. where's the forum for Video Encoder?... I can't seem to find it. G
Articulate Presenter 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
L. F.
Hi everyone, I'm as new as newbies get-- I downloaded the trial version of Presenter 5 days ago to see if it will work with our department's needs and am experimenting...
By L. F.
Don Bair
The question: Can AP write a cookie to a name and with contents that I specify, then read that cookie at a later time? The task: I'm being presented with 20-25 SC...
By Don Bair
Carrie Bishop
Hello, I've created a quiz using Quizmaker 09 that is a slide in a Presenter 09 presentation. I've been trying to use Brian's super helpful old post here( http://www.a...
Articulate Quizmaker 13 years ago
By Carrie Bishop
Colin Towers
I'd like to access a single scenarion from multiple places in the course. Then, when the scenario is finshed to branch back to the area that I came from rather t...
By Colin Towers
stat1124 CodeName
First I will apologize if this isn't the correct forum to be voicing this question but I looked through the other categories and felt this fit best. Here is my ...
By stat1124 CodeName
Jim Rehmann
Studio ’09 Update 8 & Flash Player 10.2 I downloaded this update yesterday after receiving the eMail from Articulate, but have just realized that I should not inst...
By Brian Batt
Doreen Rambke-Hartz
I'm working with audio for the first time in AP. I imported several .wav files into multiple ppt slides using the import audio function. I then use t...
By Brian Batt
Rebecca Mac
It must be easy, but I can't figure it out and I have a gazillion old ones I don't want to keep any more. thanks.
By Rebecca Mac
Jackie Hamnett
Is there any way to do simple animations(such as bullet points coming on one at a time) and synch with audio narration in Engage (similar to what you can do in Pr...
By Jackie Hamnett
F C
Hi, Does anyone have any tips or examples of "instructional slides" they have used that walk users through the basic features of their course (i.e. how to navigate, fi...
By F C
LIBRIX
Upon "failing" a quiz, is there a way to not provide the "Review Quiz" and "Retry Quiz" options, but instead branch the user to another slide with the Finish butt...
By Jeanette Brooks
Payal Tandon
Hi, I have faced this problem many times. So far I have gone around this problem by re-creating the pertinent slides. But now that it has happened on...
By Payal Tandon
RC -
Hello All! I'm at a crossroads now between Articulate and Adobe. My company will only pay for one or the other. I currently have a quizmaker interaction t...
By Jeanette Brooks
Sean Speake
Curious as to whether I can change font size or style for the titles/buttons in the Engage FAQ interaction. I've tried a few different ways, but it doesn't seem to mak...
By Alex Yong
Karen Mulvey
We have created a Presenter presentation and inserted Engage interactions where the user can leave the interaction at any time so that they can go back and review thei...
By Brian Batt
Sam Carter
I recall that Articulate doesn't support left-to-right Arabic. Is there good solid support for Simplified Chinese and Japanese? S
By Brian Batt
George Blomgren
In our Articulate webinars, we have quizzes with important commentary by the presenter regarding the correct and/or incorrect answers. Is there any way to require that...
By George Blomgren