Product Last Post Replies
marco xxx
Hello everyone, I am writing to show you my problem with a presentation and I hope you could give me some hints. I have a pptx file to be converted to flash with artic...
Articulate Presenter 13 years ago
By James Brown
Thomas Pyzdek
I have a slide with animations. When I try to sync the animations, the first graphic automatically appears even though it is set to appear on a mouse click. I found a ...
By Thomas Pyzdek
Pit Flock
Hello, i want to modify the "normal.quiztemplate" (like the normal.dot in ms word) but i can´t find anything. are there any ways to change the standard quiztemplate?!?...
Articulate Quizmaker 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Bud Keegan
when i have to access an engage file i always am pointed to the articulate projects folder in my documents folder... i don't work out of this folder... anyway to re-po...
Articulate Engage 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Oliver Stankovsky
Hi, We’ve been asked to provide an assessment at the beginning of a lesson. Students that pass (80%) will receive a record of completion after they remediate through a...
By Brian Batt
Michael Bender
Have selected a seekbar in the player controls of the templates as well as the "allow user to seek within seekbar", but when publishing and playing the seek bar emedia...
By Brian Batt
Kari Kells
I've got 3 Presenter videos I'm adding to our LMS. 2 of them worked perfectly immediately but 1 is giving us problems. Here's what we know and have tried with the prob...
By Brian Batt
Chris Smith
Hi, I have made several presenter courses, many of them using powerpoint animations which have been synchronised. But in my latest course, I have one pag...
By Matt Higgins
Jodie Bennett
Hi all - is there a way that users can go backward and forward in a quiz? I'd like for them to be able to go back or forward if they'd like to review any part of the q...
By Jodie Bennett
Tammy Smith
Hello everyone. I'm making an animated menu Flash movie that connects to two different presentations (2 modules). I've always had trouble with the 2nd hype...
By Tammy Smith
Aaron Schweizer
I am trying to create a hot spot quiz using screen shots of a SharePoint site. The problem is the images are perfectly clear and crisp until I add them to the Hot Spot...
By Gerry Wasiluk
Lee Condon
Hi, I understand how to change quiz properties for one quiz within presenter. However, I have over 20 quizes within a lesson I've put together in Presenter.&nbsp...
By Brian Batt
Randy Borum
OK starting from the assumption that I'm an idiot and may have created a "known problem," I could really use some guidance. Here's the story: I created and publi...
By Randy Borum
Sümeyye Selcen SAHIN
I create a new PowerPoint presentation. I added animations on slides and then made sync animations. by Slide Properties: advance is "by user" and all of slides have le...
By Brian Batt
Kim Stockwell
Hello - Just wondering... I have randomized a pool of quesions on a quizmaker quiz. Is it true that it will be the same set of questions for every first time learner?...
By Brian Batt
wendy bungert
HELP! When I publish my PPT 2007 slides to Articulate an extra "ghost" slide shows up. Let me explain. My presentation has 14 slides, but since PPT 2007 st...
By wendy bungert
Frédéric Champagne
Hi, I have several .swf files that i have embedded in my presentation. Most of them are over 3 Mb and due to the network capacity here I need to ensure the swf load co...
By Phil Corriveau
Jesse Kramer
In the Tab interaction in Engage is it possible to change the location that the tabs appear. Currently and it seems that by defualt the tabs appear on the left side of...
Articulate Engage 13 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
LINDA JACK
Hi, I just installed Articulate and have not taken classes. I created a course yesterday and now when I open the module and choose Articulate / Engage Interactio...
By Brendan Strong
Tammy Smith
Hi. My company is considering upgrading from Articulate 5 to 9 after I've made movies a lot easier and better with the trial version of 9. My question is, ...
By Sarah Schenone