Product Last Post Replies
Frank Callies
Hello, I am new to Articulate and currently testing it. I have a Powerpoint document that contains about 40 slides and no interactions. When publishing the process ta...
Articulate Presenter 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Tammy Smith
Hey everyone. I really hope someone can help me here. I am using Articulate Presenter 5 after trying the trial version of 9. Long story short, my com...
By Tammy Smith
George Blomgren
In the Powerpoint template we use for our Articulate webinars, we have our corporate logo. It’s a Powerpoint vector object and should look perfect at any size. When we...
By George Blomgren
Maggie Johnson
I am using quizmaker as a portion of my presentation in Presenter. Due to the navigation of the slides in Presenter (it's a long story), I'm afraid that people may end...
Articulate Quizmaker 13 years ago
By blair parkin
Tammy Smith
Hello. I was just wondering if there was a way to autorun a presenter file from a Mac. I know users can just run the player.html file, but I was wondering ...
By Tammy Smith
Jackie Bartus
Good morning! I did a search for my issue but didn't come up with anything, so I apologize if this has already been asked/answered. I'm building a module ...
Articulate Engage 13 years ago
By Jackie Bartus
Sam Carter
I just installed AP09/Rev 8 and got two high warnings by Norton AntiVirus. Never had this problem with any other version.
By Dave Mozealous
Tammy Smith
Hello. I published my file as a CD format, and a .exe file was created as normal. However, I can't open it. I double click on it and nothing happens....
By Tammy Smith
Sandra Mackenzie
Hi I am looking for advice, we have used articulate to create an eLearning package which comprises of 3 modules, each with a graded quiz at the end. We are using AT Le...
By Brian Batt
Karyn Lemberg
I've rebuilt this one interaction several times. First in an FAQ & then decided to use an FAQ instead. Both have at some point decided, themselves, to re...
By Brian Batt
Khristian R
Hello guys. Need help here. We notice last January that our quizes are crashing in firefox 3.5 and 3.6. What is unusual is that we found a mcahine that is runnin...
By Brian Batt
George Blomgren
I'm relatively new to Articulate. In my latest webinar, I have several quizzes. For one of them, when the published webinar is viewed, each of the quizzes instantly po...
By Miker Ang
Paul Smit
Hi, I would like to be able to customise the Invalid Answer pop-up that shows when a learner tries to submit an incomplete answer to a question in a quiz. Does a...
By Paul Smit
Chaitali Saha
Hi, I have hyperlinked a slide with another. I dont want the second slide which is on Level 2 to appear in the navigation panel. I thried hiding the slide but then the...
By Chaitali Saha
Sheila Anderzunas
Hi - we just recently upgraded to '09 and love it. However, I am noticing that my main logo (*.GIF) does not appear on my first slide. I have searched the ...
By Sheila Anderzunas
Kristi Nokken
I have a quiz with two question groups. I've created four master slides--two for the first group and two for the second group. I have the correct masters a...
By Brian Batt
Rebecca Mac
Am I going to cause any problems with my files click the properties button and make some changes to the navigation of the quizzes and engage slides without linking to ...
By Rebecca Mac
Ryan Bernard
Is there an easy way to embed Javascript in the header of a page, such as the opening page of a course? Would this create problems with SCORM? Here's what we intend to...
By Brian Batt
April Edmonds
I build a quiz only to find out that the client needs it exported as a QTI File (XML File?) How can I export to either QTI or a Excel file?
By Brian Batt
Jim Bierbower
I haven't seen this exact issue dicussed anywhere, but I'm, having trouble with certain motion paths. I'm using PowerPoint 2010 and have a module with several arc moti...
By Brian Batt