Product Last Post Replies
Debbie Richards
If you set the quiz to resume in Quizmaker, do you also have to set the resume in the Presenter player template to get it to work?
Articulate Quizmaker 13 years ago
By Debbie Richards
Lynn Rimer Caissy
I have a quiz in my articulate, but I've recorded audio on it and as soon as I've finished speaking it advances to the next slide. How can I have audio on the quiz sli...
By Lynn Rimer Caissy
Lynn Rimer Caissy
I recorded using articulate and saved it, checked that it was all there and then went back in later before publishing, but found that the recording was gone. Help!
Articulate Presenter 13 years ago
By Lynn Rimer Caissy
Martin Schneck
Hi guys, I have a problem to read or write variables. My presentation includes a slide that have to show additional informations (a customer id, ...). I just tried t...
By Martin Schneck
John Louie Netro
I tested the exam i made in quizmaker 05. using Firefox 3.6.13 and it crashes when clicking on the FINISH button. any solution for this?
By Brian Batt
Paul Smit
Hi team, I've been scouring the forums for the last while and haven't seen anything about this issue, but I have a feeling that it must have been dealt with before.&n...
By Brian Batt
Zoran Jancic
I have a nightmare issue with Quizmaker. I have several simple quizzes made in Quimaker 2.3, deployed in Moodle 1.9+ (build 20080409) with all subsequent patches appli...
By Brian Batt
Blake Griffin
What exactly was changed in Update 8?
By Dwayne Schamp
Janet Bernhards
Hi, I'm fairly new to this. I have my email link in the side panel with the presenter info, but I'd also like to put one the HELP tab, which I've created using FAQ. Is...
Articulate Engage 13 years ago
By Chris Fletcher
Efrat Maor
Hi, I remember reading here and there that Quizmaker is able of branching, but could not find how to do it! I can only link outside of the quiz. One of my team member ...
By Gabe Anderson
Paco Garcia Jaen
I have a timeline that needs some colour tweaking at the very bottom, but can't find where to change it. Any ideas? Attached screengrab and problematic area highlighte...
By Paco Garcia Jaen
A Carswell
I have a presentation that has individual slides that have already been timed, but I can't find a way to import those into Articulate (it uses the default 5 seconds an...
By Brian Batt
bad  seed
Is there a way for the users of my quiz to submit their scores to a central place where scores from other users are listed- a High score list? Maybe they can type in t...
By Brian Batt
June Dunlap
Is there a way to save and view screenr's for use on a development PC having no access to the Internet? I'd like to use them while building a course but due to network...
By June Dunlap
Terri Alexander
This is a follow up from my 2/9 post in the other forum. Once again, I am in a crunch and this PPTA files is NOT updating. I'm so afraid that some of my coure pr...
By Brian Batt
Richard Campbell
A client provided me a graphic sized 875x566. I understand that the max image size for this type is 686x424. I can resize the 875x566 image down to the max size, but t...
By Brian Batt
Corey Thoma
I have a numeric question setup with the answer equal to zero. I have the Answer is correct if "any" of the above is true set, and when I test it out it always gives m...
By Deb Peak
Paul Holba
I keep locking up my laptop when attempting to open slide properties. I also notice (Compatability mode) at the top of the screen. What is going wrong?
By Brian Batt
Chris Fletcher
Hi everyone, I've put together an articulate presentatino with several Engage TABs in it. There is a single flv in each engage interaction, and when I publish locally,...
By Gabe Anderson
Zara Ogden
I occasionally (often) break my computer...lol. I have had issues with Quizmaker crashing so I ran the suggestion in the knowledge base. http://www.articulate.com/supp...
By Brian Batt