Product Last Post Replies
Ann Yak
I have a small presentation with 3 short quizzes and 2 Engage interactions. Initially all 3 quizzes worked. I justed edited all 3 due to content changes and now none o...
Articulate Presenter 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Dan Leighton
I'm trying to resurrect a course that I created 3 years ago. The course plays, but there's no sound. I've checked and done the Flash 10 upgrade, but ...
By Dan Leighton
Leah Hemeon
Hi there, Let me start by saying I love the Articulate tools. I want to be able to build with them more often... here's the big BUT... We use main menus a lot to split...
By Gabe Anderson
Hallie Stokes
I can't get the logo from one customer off of a presentation for another. I have gone to the publish option and used the ... to select the correct one, it doesn'...
By Brian Allen
Marty King
I have a course that uses videos throughout. Some of the videos as part of a quiz question. Instead. I used Quizmakers' blank slide option. While t...
Articulate Quizmaker 13 years ago
By Marty King
Dang Thu Nga
Normal 0 21 false false false ontGrowAutofit /> MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 Bonjour, Nous avons plusieurs quest...
By Dang Thu Nga
Vinay Putreddi
Hello, I made an engage interaction, but when I tried to play it in my presentation, it played only once. After the first play, it would just appear as picture, with t...
Articulate Engage 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Jeff ("JP") Redman
I need to have the last slide of one Articulate Presentation link to the first slide of another Articulate presentation. Please see the attached flow chart. I'm ...
By Gerry Wasiluk
De Wet  Neethling
Hi there, I want to display the course structure in the LMS. Please have a look at the screenshot for what it displayes at the moment. What I want it to display is th...
By Gerry Wasiluk
Tom Kuhlmann
I'll be doing a workshop in Minneapolis on April 7.
By Tom Kuhlmann
Brad Johns
I need to move 93 hyperlinks. This will take to long using the GUI is there anyway to edit the .quiz file or someother file to change the hyperlinks. Thanks
By Steve Flowers
Mike Hua
I am trying to figure out what is going on here. In the upper right hand corner I see "Navigation", "Attachments", and "Exit" and when I clicked on Navigation it bring...
By Jeanette Brooks
Keith Freeman
I want to use the engage glossary as a tab in presenter. However, I will have several modules that will be using the glossary. I don't want to have to update and re pa...
By Justin Wilcox
Adrian Gates
Hi all, On a few recent courses, on what seems like on my development PC only, the tabs in a published occasionally don't work. For example, I mouse over the "attachme...
By Justin Wilcox
Keith Freeman
How do I delete narration? I read a post that the only way to do this is to click "import audio" and then navigate to a slide and click "remove". This worked fine (alt...
By Keith Freeman
Adam Truckenmiller
Consisted in the template of the Player there is an image right above the Outline tab of a woman and to the right is listed "Julie Knight Product Manager" along with a...
By Gabe Anderson
Articulate User
How can I make Quizmaker force the quiz to always resume where the quiz taker was at if they leave in the middle of a quiz instead of prompting to resume?
By Brian Batt
Michael Mace
Hi All, I'm new to the forums, but I've been using Articulate for several years now. I have a small problem that I hope someone can help solve for me. I am...
By Brian Batt
Kevin Thorn
Is it possible to stream video into the Presenter Panel? I've searched the forums and knowledge base, but only find information about streaming in general. I have a st...
By Kevin Thorn
Tom Kuhlmann
I'm working with an ASTD chapter that's thinking about doing an Articulate session. They don't know a lot about the tools and wanted some feedback. Perhaps...
By Ericca Williams