Product Last Post Replies
Michael Dempsey
Hello all. I'm using Media Tour in autoplay or presentation mode to move from custom swf to custom swf.  As the tour transitions from one to the next swf, it exposes, ...
Articulate Engage over 12 years ago
By Michael Dempsey
Laura Payette
I inserted a web object at a custom size (versus full screen); the dimensions fit well within the Presenter parameters (which has a max size of 720x540 px). However, w...
Articulate Presenter over 12 years ago
By Laura Payette
Ayesha Hafeez
Hello all, I am designing a essay question quiz for my client but there is a tiny problem. They want the reference text for that quiz to be available in a scrollable ...
Articulate Quizmaker over 12 years ago
By Ayesha Hafeez
Marni Baltessen
Hello, I would like to intersperse 7 quiz questions (with points) through my powerpoint presentation but have the results page display only when the user has completed...
By Brian Batt
bestofwp 3444
Hello I installing program. Its very good. Perfect quiz software. I want to customize final results There are 10 questions in a pitcher. Each question has a separate s...
By Brian Batt
Alexandra Gillon
Hello Whenever I publish my presentation, even though I made sure to only use powerpoint animations supported by Presenter, if i don't click Next in the player, animat...
By Brian Batt
Maureen Wilson
If you reorder a quiz named Quiz 1 and Quiz 2, the titles in TOC are not appropriate is you reorder where in the course the Quiz in located.  What is an easy way to re...
By Norma Kaplan
Roger Swetnam
Hi: I'd like to be able to open a presentation at a particular slide number from a non-scorm compliant lms.  Is there a way that I can add a parameter to the address o...
By Brian Batt
Grace Walsh
I have a problem with the Feedback box remaining open on screen in the LMS. Normal 0 false false false oNotPromoteQF /> EN-I...
By Grace Walsh
stephan de nobel
Hi, I'm trying to add some annotations to a slide that has audio recorded and has animations in sync as well. Although the annotations do work, they do not fade out, e...
By stephan de nobel
Dominic Gore
Hi there, i am having issues loading the Numeric Question within Quizmaker. When i click on the item option from the Graded Question menu, it just shows me a quick loa...
By Brian Batt
Ruth Fons
Hi, I saved a presentation in Sharepoint 2007.  I was able to view the html player and launch it successfully.  However, others in the company could not see the html p...
By Brian Batt
Paul Stevenson
This is my first Presenter project.  When I click "Start Recording" the slide advances from 1 to 2.  Click "Stop Recording" advances from 2 to 3.  PowerPoint is behavi...
By Ed Frates
Mat Greenfield
The Presenter technical specs suggest the following minimum browser requirements fro an end-user, but we are having problems with end-users in India with various brows...
By Brian Batt
Megan Johns
Hello, I am working on a project that is an Articulate presentation with a Flash Movie embedded.  I have already created created the flash animation using MovieClips b...
By Justin Wilcox
Aileen Lynch
Hi there! So here is my problem. We created a project, published it to a local drive, and follwed the zipping instructions to upload/unzip the file to our server for s...
By Aileen Lynch
Sarah Eshleman
Hi all, I was wondering if there is any way to perform a drag and drop function easily in Engage as a interaction? I don't necessarily need it to be a game, so is ther...
Articulate Engage over 12 years ago
By Sarah Eshleman
Rob Tait
Hello I have been following all the threads on Spectre's custom_preloader.swf file that he created but I can't get it to work for inserted quizzez in my Presenter file...
By Rob Tait
Greg Davis
I have a small course that has 31 slides 3 engage interactions on e small quiz and a final quiz (10 questions. I built the final quiz in Engage and imported it into Pr...
By Greg Davis
Jan Johnson
I am creating a pre-assessment quiz that I don't want scored.  I just want the quiz to show as completed.  What I did was create a quiz that has a passing score of 1% ...
By Brian Batt