Product Last Post Replies
Michael Fitzpatrick
I just published the presenter to the web and It does not work. I am using a Go daddy Server. All that pops us is the template. It is completely blank, no files are lo...
Articulate Presenter over 12 years ago
By Gabe Anderson
Karen Frederick
I downloaded a template from Tom's blog dated 5/4/2010.  When I open the file (I use PPT 2010) everything looks fine, but when I preview or publish, the images that ar...
By David Burton
James Mazur
My client uses Presenter, but the module I'm working on will contain 6 to 8 QTMovies converted to.wmvs converted to .flv. I much prefer the Captivate skins for playbac...
By Brian Batt
sharon jones
I've been able to put a Tab interaction into another Tab interaction.  Is there any way to hide the title bar of the inserted interaction???
Articulate Engage over 12 years ago
By sharon jones
Michael Reid
Hi all...I can't publish a course in Presenter because it can't update one of the randomized quizzes. Presenter seems to think that the quiz is already open in Quizmak...
Articulate Quizmaker over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Jacqueline Dewey
I'm currently using PowerPoint 2010 (32 bit version) but am unable to insert a Quizmaker quiz or Engage Interaction into my presentation.  Any help is greatly apprecia...
By Brian Batt
Wes Case
I previously published a course with no problems. I later had to make some content changes, whiched caused me to rerecord my narration. I am currently trying to resync...
By Brian Batt
Jon DeMartino
I have Presenter 09 on my old laptop and desktop and plan to buy another license for my new one. So, meanwhile, I downloaded the 30-day free trial to see how fast my n...
By Brian Batt
Holly Eva
Hi, I've tried the method of linking to existing documents using the method described here: http://www.articulate.com/support/presenter09/kb/?p=907 I've tried putting...
By Brian Batt
Pete Brown
Hi Group I have a brand new Windows 7 Pro notebook that generally handles Articulate 9.2 pretty well. A major problem, however, is that pages with WAV audio imported...
By Brian Batt
Karen Allen
Hi, I am trying to add annotations to a program. When I am on the slide I want to add the annotation and choose "Start Annotation" the slide advances to the next slide...
By Brian Batt
Susan Grohman
I am trying to create engage interactions and when I do, and save them and return to presenter, nothing is there. The gray band does not appear at the bottom, nothing....
By Ron Price
Amber Wade
Hi All! I apologize if this has been asked before, I did a search and didn't see anything. I have a published package for an LMS system (Scorm 1.2). Is there any way I...
By Amber Wade
Greg Davis
I have a problem with the animations lagging dramatically when I am adding an arrow annotation to a slide. The animations work perfectly in Preview and when Published....
By Stefano Posti
Articulate Champ
We are trying to debug our Articulate project. We are using 09 version. Our first project (Project 1) ran fine.  It had 31 slides, some of which had swf videos. Bigges...
By Brian Batt
Scott Lindstrom
Hi All, I have a problem with an older version of the course showing when the user clicks Yes to the resume where you left off option. It is set to Restricted. Our "LM...
By Brian Batt
Melissa Martin
Hello, I have two Ariculate presentations I am creating. Both have a few PowerPoint slides with emedded videos. I am using the Articulate tab to embed the videos and a...
By Melissa Martin
Greg Davis
Any idea why this is happening?
By Greg Davis
Mari Warby
Hi, I have a quiz and a survey in my course. I can see the quiz results but cant see the survey answers - can anybody help me with this? Thank you!
Articulate Quizmaker over 12 years ago
By F C
John Walston
I am embedding a Presenter demo in a page, but it starts automatically when someone goes to that page. Can I keep that from happening? So they will have to click on th...
By Brian Batt