Product Last Post Replies
Karen Allen
I looked around for the answer but could not find. Can you change the image of the presenter in the panel as slides progress? OR, do you have to have the same image th...
Articulate Presenter over 12 years ago
By Karen Allen
Neu Bee
Trying to create a quiz in which the learner can not go to the next question until he answers the current one correctly.
Articulate Quizmaker over 12 years ago
By Neu Bee
Jenny Nilsson
Good afternoon, I planned to create a Process Engage interaction showing a series of 4 videos ranging from 45 seconds to 2 minutes long. But when I import any of...
Articulate Engage over 12 years ago
By tyty tyty
Silvia Vantusso
Hi all, In a slide I have 2 words that I need to link via hyperlink to another slide. I used the trick of inserting a no fill shape and on it linking the connection to...
By Silvia Vantusso
James Lewis
It does not happen all the time however: When I am in narration mode and I click on start recording it moves me to the next slide but keeps the notes from the pr...
By Brian Batt
Jon DeMartino
This is annoying. The "Edit in Engage" button that used to work on an Engage slide in PowerPoint no longer works at all. If I click on the button, the "picture to...
By Brian Batt
J Parker
I have swf movies in previous files - they all work, but in the development section of powerpoint all you see is a big white box with X across the slide. What ha...
By David Burton
Chris Fletcher
Hi, I'm using a font called Helvetica Neue Medium Cond for some of my eLearning, and in Engage, when I create it it looks fine, but if I preview or publish the e...
By Brian Batt
Anna Caiazzo
I've created a slide listing four scenarios. Each scenario is a separate Engage interaction. My problem is that two of the four hyperlinked scenarios do not work corre...
By Brian Batt
Thilanka Gunasena
I am unable to see all the answers in some questions after publishing to the LMS as shown in the figure below, but when i see the preview in Quiz maker i can see it.Pl...
By Brian Batt
Maria Fyodorova
I have several slides in my course that are timed PPT animations (in between quizzes and Engage interactions). The animations on these slides are set up to chang...
By Tammy Smith
Marti Stemm
I was having a very difficult time putting audio into a video that I had created (deleting the sound at the time of filming). The video was one for a safe drivin...
By Marti Stemm
Bernardo Ezeta
Hi, I know that Articulate Presenter uses a predefined screen size, ¿Does this applies to quizmaker too? Is it the same dimensions as presenter (640x 580 .. if ...
By Bernardo Ezeta
Linda Lysdahl
Here's the background of my project: I'm working on a course repurposing project. First, I'm revising the current course. Next I'm copying the current...
By Linda Lysdahl
Sarah Mordan
Hi there, I have an Engage interaction (labelled graphic) that contains a hyperlink to another Engage interaction (labelled graphic). Both appear in standal...
By Brian Batt
Javier Munoz
I want to build a survey where the user will write his/her answer in a text box. I noticed that Quizmaker supports Textboxes. I would like to know how an external appl...
By Brian Batt
Bruce Robinson
Trying to use Quizmaker and Engage from Studio Pro 9 in Win 7 Virtual Machine (VM FUSION) on a iMac. It has worked fine in the XP VM but having uninstalled that versio...
By Brian Batt
iTechLibrarian ;-)
I know how to upload Quizmaker quizzes to Blackboard so that the grades/submissions are tracked, but I have another need. I want the SCORM grades tab to be incor...
By Richard Campbell
s r
Can someone please tell me how I can fix the misaligned text as show in the image? It looks terrible and my client has pointed this out as something to correct. ...
By Brian Batt
Christian Pearsall
Hi, Can someone who does not have Articulate edit a PPT that already has an accompanying *ppta file with narration. We are both using PowerPoint 2010.They woul...
By Justin Wilcox