Product Last Post Replies
Lisa Hickman
What a wondeful Monday afternoon!! I was hoping someone could help me out with a question I have. Is there a way to have more than 1 response or answer box with a...
Articulate Quizmaker over 12 years ago
By Lisa Hickman
Katie Inouye
The e-learning courses I create restrict students so that they can only view current and previous slides. Is there a way to create branching activities with this restr...
Articulate Presenter over 12 years ago
By Katie Inouye
Trudie Folsom
Hi, The time counter in my published Presenter course doesn't include the three imbedded Engage Tab interactions. Am I missing a setting someplace? Also, there are a h...
By Brian Batt
Dan Handalian
Hi Everyone, Is there a way to set the Pass Result and Fail Result to a default that I use for all my quizzes? These values don't seem to be included in the temp...
By Brian Batt
Jesse Kramer
Hello all, I'm trying to attempt something that is a bit beyond my technical skills but hey, that's you learn and grow. I need to create a course that I'm going ...
By Jesse Kramer
Paul Westlake
Hi all, Just a heads-up really... All of our content (SCORM 1.2) published from Articulate and hosted on our Oracle LMS is failing to open on a Mac running Lion 10.7, ...
By Phil Mayor
Mike Hipsher
I use the Guided Image quite a bit and often find myself wishing there was a way to omit the image from the Introduction and the Summary. Is there a way to do that or ...
Articulate Engage over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Brian Griffin
Hi guys, whenever I post something in reply to a thread, I get subscribed to it and immediately receive notification of my own message. It is quite annoying to receive...
By Brian Batt
Luis Hernando
I made my playlist, upload de MP3 file on the playlist. But when i preview or publish my presentation, the audio does not play the music i choose. And it´s with that s...
By Brian Batt
gregory Pettys
Hi I keep getting a bar on the right side opf my logo which is 244 pixels wide. I've seen some posts saying the logo should be 96 dpi and others saying it should be 92...
By Brian Griffin
amey waingankar
I want to know that how can the quiz template can be viewed within the GUI? I m using slide only view, so in the output i should able to see the quiz template within m...
By Brian Batt
Raquel Butterfield
This is hard to explain but here goes. I am preparing a national training program for delivery across Canada. I was asked if each user could select what province ...
By Kevin Dowd
Jasmine Babcock
Is there anyway to add a Camtasia MP4 to Articulate Presenter 9?
By Jasmine Babcock
Jason Hunter
Hi there, When I embedd a flv video into a Engage '09 tab activity and select Include Playbar the video begins playing immediately without having to sel...
By Brian Batt
Michael Wandschneider
Hello to all, I have created an engage glossary with about 480 entries and a starting page which can be displayed within the presenter output by clicking on an ad...
By Michael Wandschneider
Michael Wandschneider
Hello to all, is there a possibility to add more than 500 entries to an Engage glossary?
By Michael Wandschneider
Hugh Gardner
So, I thought a good discussion on the best way to insert screen capture segments in Articulate would be helpful. Having gone from Camtasia to Lectora to Captiva...
By clement harris
Uma Raj
Hi, In articulate presenter i created a quiz(many essay questions) and i published in LMS(version 1.1.0) using simple scorm packager. But now the problem is "...
By Sayuj Ravindran
Stephanie Ross
Hi All, I'm a new user to Articulate and working with a client on my first e-learning course. My narrataor is a SME and will be recording all the narration.&nbsp...
By Stephanie Ross
Debbie Richards
Is there a way to identify a Flash Movie once you have inserted it on a page? IE - the file name of the movie?
By Phil Mayor