Product Last Post Replies
Edward Springer
I'm still getting my feet wet with Articulate and have encountered a confusing situation. I previoously created a Player Tempate that I used for three courses. I wante...
Articulate Presenter over 12 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Sam Carter
Is there a way to highlight the Exit Now using the Template colorizer?
By Brian Batt
Russ Sawchuk
Does QuizMaker have the capability to add an audio button to the slides so that the user can switch the audio on or off? I have looked through the player template...
Articulate Quizmaker over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Chantal Bureau
Hi, I created a glossary and I want it to be in French. There is a sentence 'Select a term' that I can't modify. Somebody knows how to do this?
Articulate Engage over 12 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Shelley Parker
I don't have an option to publish the quiz in the Publish box - only to preview. Am I missing a step (user error) or missing a function (application error)?
By Shelley Parker
Susan Wall
I am trying to insert an Engage interaction as a web object as demonstrated in http://www.articulate.com/blog/getting-creative-with-articulate-engage-add-2-interaction...
By Justin Wilcox
Marcus Erasmus
Hi! I have inserted several videoclips into my Presenter course material. It works fine, but I notice a quality difference between un-edited and edited clips. Let me...
By Marcus Erasmus
Susan Wall
My course is set up so that learners must view each slide before moving on. I have some optional slides, including a 'How to Navigate This Course' Engage interaction. ...
By Susan Wall
Mike Nixon
Even though the links are dynamically made, that is, by actually browsing to the asset's location, and PowerPoint knows where the assets are and works, Articulate is c...
By Brian Batt
Rob Bohmann
My course has 3 lessons. Each lesson has a navigation home page that uses hyperlinks to navigate to subtopics. When you reach the end of the subtopic, I wa...
By Helena Tosh
jen s
Apologies if this has been covered before! I'm quite new to Engage and I'm creating demonstrations of my company's software for a client. The videos can't be embedded/...
By Brian Batt
Susan Greene
Hello, is it possible to use wild cards in the fill-in-the-blank correct responses? For example, I am writing a quiz question where the correct response is "Quan...
By Brian Batt
Shannon Scally
I am trying to add an FLV file into an Engage interaction, and keep getting black bars around the footage. I am editing in Adobe Premiere. What settings should I be us...
By Brian Batt
Kristy Poireir
Whan I finish the quiz and press print results it askes for my name then nothing happens. It also won't let me press the finish button either. Am I doing somethi...
By Brian Batt
Mara Reid
I want to use the Timeline in Engage, but I would also like to be able to animate the text and the image (for instance fade in/out, etc.) is this possible? how? Anyone...
By Brian Batt
Patrick Dobbs
Does anyone know if it's possible to define the action for the finish button to send the results of a survey via e-mail or hide the button so only the Send Results but...
By Justin Wilcox
John M
Normal 0 false false false oNotPromoteQF /> EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExp...
By Kevin Dowd
Rachel Reed
Is there some way to specifiy at what level of volume your presenter file opens in? What i mean is, after I publish a course and I go to view it...the volume lev...
By David Burton
Yaz M
Hello I may just be living an Articulate nightmare. Yesterday when I switched on my machine I got a "NTLDR is missing" message So I take it to IT and they get ev...
By Yaz M
Pernille Ravnskov
New to this, so not sure I'm in the right forum, but here goes: I used to work in an LMS with it's own tool for production, one where I was actually involved in makin...
By Pernille Ravnskov