Product Last Post Replies
chris boucher
Hi has anyone edited the presentation.xml file to remove a quiz trap? I am trying to get rid of a "you must complete assessment to continue" message without republish...
Articulate Presenter over 12 years ago
By Matthew Zupek
Wade Bradt
Hey everyone, I'm hoping someone has some help for me on this question. I'm using Moodle 2.0 and have embedded some activities which were created using Articulat...
Articulate Engage over 12 years ago
By Wade Bradt
Steve Powell
I've tried everything I can read on this site, but still when I launch a published presentation it shrinks slightly during launch, and doesn't fill the browser window ...
By Steve Powell
Ari Avivi
Can this be done? The way my grapic is set up I would like the arrows to come in from the left rather than the right. Is this possible?
By Ari Avivi
Neu Bee
When running report in my LMS system, score shows 0% instead of 100%. Need 100% to pass abd exit out. How do I fix this?
Articulate Quizmaker over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Sam Carter
Windows 7/Office 2010, Japanese text is perfect in PowerPoint. Publishing to Flash, I get bad text/no Japanese character sets. Any suggestions?
By Sam Carter
Tammy Smith
Hi. I'm hoping a member of the Articulate staff can answer this. Is Presenter's inherent behavior to load a video/MP4/FLV each time a person gets to that s...
By Tammy Smith
Andrew Darmahkasih
I have no idea what's wrong with this. A part of the course that I'm making involves a navigation that allows users to click on "buttons" on a slide, which links to hi...
By Kevin Dowd
Janine Perkins
I'd like to add a video for the user to play if they want more information on the topic. For example, I give them the basics of the company and they can play the histo...
By Blake Griffin
Lance Stephenson
Hi Everyone, I'm trying to customize a Quizmaker template. I need to move the Submit button from the lower right corner to the mid upper left side of the page. Any ide...
Articulate Quizmaker over 12 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Amy Kesman Rossi
Hi all, Several weeks ago, I published my very first presentation - new employee orientation - to our network drive so that it could be accessed while I'm out of the o...
By Justin Wilcox
Sally Clough
I have included an object in my presentation. When I publish it and view the presentation it works fine. However, when I include the presentation in a page...
By Brian Batt
Dan Coman
Hi, I have some participants having problems accessing the content via the company LMS. The modules have been developed in Articulate and loaded onto our LMS hosted b...
By Brian Batt
Scott Byers
Don't know what happened to my Articulate, but I can no longer sync animations. Clicking the button just does absolutely nothing. PowerPoint 2007, Articulate Presenter...
By Brian Batt
James Lewis
Here's a shocker. I'm told there is no budget again for this year. My laptop is almost as old as my Grandpa and takes forever to develop programs. My question is: can ...
By Justin Wilcox
Silvia Vantusso
Hi all, I am preparing a new course in Articulate '09 and I would like to have a character (a man or a woman) that will accompany the lerner during the course (adding ...
By Silvia Vantusso
Greg Carey
hi there, I'm interested in purchasing the Articulate Software Developer's Kit for my organisation in order to be able to provide our clients with more customised inte...
By Greg Carey
Attia Nurani
How to design E-learning?
By Attia Nurani
Sean Callahan
I have a website that looks great is safari, chrome and firefox, but doenst show very well in ie. I would like to know if there is a code I can insert that will ...
By MARIA LORNA KUNNATH
Renee Tregonning
Dear all, I'm working on a project at the moment where I create my project on the desktop and then move it to the sharedrive for other people to access. This is the fi...
By Renee Tregonning