Product Last Post Replies
Eric Hollander
Hi, Here at our office we are working with MsOffice2010 64bit. We have tried to get Presenter just to launch Powerpoint, but each time we get an error message. My co...
Articulate Presenter over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Jordyn Matusevich
My company uses Intellum Rollbook for an LMS. In order for our courses to be properly tracked from the LMS to our internal system, "WinTeam", there must be a scor...
By Jordyn Matusevich
Jeff Kortenbosch
I've got a bunch of presenter courses that open up a video in a new browser window. I would like these to have player controls so users can pause, rewind and such. Can...
By Brian Allen
Jennifer  Sweatmon
Hi Everyone! I currently have Articulate Studio '09 on my work PC and my home PC. The other day, I created an Engage Interaction on my home PC and saved it to Dr...
Articulate Engage over 12 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Jo-Anne Satterly
With the known flash problem in IE9 and the Finish button not able to send status to an LMS, is there another button, another way to wrap a quiz and have the results r...
Articulate Quizmaker over 12 years ago
By Dan Marsden
Michelle Eiteljorge
Hi--I want to create a course in "no-sidebar" view to take advantage of the extra screen real-estate. I had the graphic designer on the project create an image s...
By Michelle Eiteljorge
Zara Ogden
We have loaded a presentation onto our LMS that includes attachments. When using Chrome or Explorer the attachments open fine in a new window but when using Mozilla th...
By Phil Mayor
Tammy Smith
Hi everyone. I tried to look for an area to submit this to, but I couldn't find a 'General Discussions' thread that didn't deal directly with Articulate. T...
By Danny Simms
Susie Corrigan
Hi, we're using hotspot SWF generated in SnagIt 10.0.1 and while the hotspots work fine, after the learner proceeds to the next slide, if they go BACK, the entire pres...
By Justin Wilcox
Remi Piotrowski
Hi My gol is to create combo box with 16 answers. In Quizmaker it is imposible to create one combo with more that one answer (Ranking Drop-Down) so I choose anoth...
By Justin Wilcox
Jennifer Bircher
Hi, I am developing a course (in English) that uses words containing accents. I have converted (when necessary) these words and letters to Arial Unicode MS. They are d...
By Justin Wilcox
Robert Roach
Hello, When I take a quiz for the first time and pass, take it again and fail, it won't let me proceed after failing (I must pass again to proceed). Is there a w...
By Justin Wilcox
Poornima Ramachandran
My Atriculate output is in great mess - Slides with slide only view are fine. But when the next slide is a standard view, the side bar is cutting the slide conten...
By Justin Wilcox
Lisa Smyser
Hi All, I'm inserting my captivate5 simulations as web objects because of the compatibility issue, but now I have a new issue. Here's the behavior I want: 1) show intr...
By Justin Wilcox
Sheri  Matt
Is there a way to loop a video? The video I chose is too short for my script. I want it to keep playing for the duration of my narration. Thanks! Sheri
By Justin Wilcox
Peter Zaidel
I'm having an issue with course tracking (and other communication between the LMS and Articulate). It only appears to be an issue with IE9, and has only recently...
By Peter Zaidel
Bruce Graham
Hi all, Whilst I appreciate that it is not available in Engage '09, (but here's hoping for Storyline, or AP'11....), I need an interaction that is a "grid". I need ab...
Articulate Engage over 12 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Lesley Rogan
Hi there, Has any one else come across this? In Safari 5, the attachment 'drop down' functions, but the links won't work. However, the videos play - which I would have...
By Phil Mayor
Derek Laur
Hello, Is there a feature in Articulate Presenter that allows a slide to move to the next slide after X amount of seconds? If so, can this vary from slide to slide?
By Jeanette Brooks
Ather Imran
Hi Everyone, This may be an elementary question, so bear with me. We are evaluating Articulate Presenter to generate SCORM compliant LMS e-course. Our starting point i...
By Steve Flowers