Product Last Post Replies
Jessica Demasi
I've never had an issue with inserting engage SWF files when running courses from our intranet. However, now we've purchased an LMS and our presentations are not playi...
Articulate Presenter almost 13 years ago
By Leah Hemeon
Jason Stone
I normally publish courses with the sidebar/nav turned on, however I have a special project that will require no navigation at all. I switched to the slide-only v...
By Brian Batt
Richard Kordel
Greetings, I am trying to update quiz properties and having no success. The specific item I am trying to change is the point value for questions. Although the quiz sh...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 13 years ago
By Richard Kordel
Catherine Conley
I am trying to find a good way to present this question in Quizmaker. It is written as a Matching Question; but the matching question type makes the learner scroll too...
By Catherine Conley
Mark Millett
I've created a flash video in Video Encoder, then inserted that video into Presenter. It works fine locally on my laptop, but when I copy it to our intranet serv...
By Justin Wilcox
Tracy Kreckman
I have a couple large video files that I want to make available in Presenter. One is about 35 minutes long (~400 MB), and the other is about 55 minutes long (~700 MB),...
By Tracy Kreckman
Adam Truckenmiller
I'm trying to find in one of the .xml files how to replace the "Powered by Articulate" logo with a company logo and am having trouble in finding this. Can someon...
By debra corda
Sumanth CN
Hi All, I am trying to find solution on how to change the font size of my presentation dynamically so in my custom skin i will be having a settings tab where i ca...
By Sumanth CN
Ben Mincavage
Hi all articulate experts! As usual, I am happy to have any support you can give me. I have a real puzzling situation here though. First things first, some of my mate...
Articulate Engage almost 13 years ago
By Ben Mincavage
Viviane Verissimo
Hi, everybody! I would know, in what flash version the Articulate Presenter publicate the .ppt. Thanks, Viviane V.
By Viviane Verissimo
Alice Jefferson
I am using the current version of the Carousel Interaction and the No Media is appearing in the interaction. The interaction is on the LMS. It's an AICC course.&n...
By David Burton
Jeff ("JP") Redman
I'm putting the semi-final touches on a series of 13 courses and this has come up. Over the course of putting this series together the client and I have wor...
By onEnterFrame (James Kingsley)
Jeff ("JP") Redman
Spent that last half hour trying to find this answer, but I cannot. Many threads mention things I'm trying to find out, but they are referred to in passing as pre...
By Rob Blankenship
JB ...
We have a client who has multiple users logging in on one PC under different user names/IDs to take the same SCORM 1.2 course. The problem is that the pop-up, "Would y...
By Justin Wilcox
Sean Brennan
I have an SME that created 4 separate Articulate courses, before getting the go ahead from my team. He has completed all of these and recorded audio, etc. In a recent ...
By Justin Wilcox
Trudie Folsom
Hi, I'm trying to add a SWF to an Engage interaction. When I point to the _controller.swf, I get a message: "This SWF contains script with references to '_root' and m...
By Brian Batt
Sarah Keough
Is there a way to allow users to print the slide deck after they've viewed the module? This would allow them to print the content and keep at their desk for reference ...
By Sarah Keough
Paun  Florea
Hi! I'm using the trial version. My operating system is Windows Xp SP3 . I have some issues when I try to preview the quiz. It looks like in the image.What...
By Brian Batt
Christina Worrell
I have found javascript that will run a calculator and I would like to make it part of my course so learners don't have to exit the course to calculate basic functions...
By Andy Lundquist
Janet Smith
The documentation says that VE can import this type of file, but it doesn't want to. Any suggestions?
By Brian Batt