Last Post Replies
Hong Ngo
Hi Everyone, I'm searching for some available template course or ideas or relevant content for the training of managing Psychosocial Hazards & Risk at work, but I ...
3 days ago
By Hong Ngo
Angie Newcomer
Hey all, for some reason, my base layer is not appearing in the other layers I create when making new slides. I attached one that I'm having trouble with, and can't fi...
4 days ago
By Judy Nollet
Sara RZ
Hi, I am using storyline to create courses based on some textbooks. The goal is to give students the chance to study the whole course books online (studying the lesson...
4 days ago
By Jacob shinobu
OWEN HOLT
Did you know that you can use the computer's local storage to pass data from one Storyline block to another one within the same Rise course? Well you can and all it ta...
4 days ago
By Sarah Hodge
Kristen DeMario
New to ID. Any advice on this course I made with a quiz at the end? Thanks.
4 days ago
By Jacob shinobu
Eden Wheeler
Hey everyone, I'm diving into the world of e-learning development and I could really use some guidance from those who've been down this road before. I'm working on put...
4 days ago
By Eden Wheeler
Jim Owen
I have a project meant for mobile (540 x 960) and I'm wondering if there's any way to force the project to play in landscape mode, rather than forcing the user to do s...
4 days ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
Dave Goodman
I am aware of the jobs board but wish to place my question here for greater discussion purposes. I am looking for a course architect who sits above a course designer o...
4 days ago
By remmes dremmes
AVT Connect
Hi all, Even though Sketchfab is a great way to embed 3D models into your Storyline 360 courses, sometimes you might just need a simpler approach, without having to wo...
4 days ago
By Tommy Borgelin Bredesen
Kennedy Scott
Hi guys! We are currently using Storyline 360 to train a specific software our offices use. Within that course, we are using hotspots, triggers, variables, etc. to mak...
7 days ago
By Mathew Meyer
Luis David
Hi everybody, I've made this game with Adobe Animate HTML 5 Canvas that I want to upload to my LMS (Gyrus). I tried uploading it directly to the LMS as a SCORM package...
7 days ago
By Alex Milyaev
suey stockton
Hey guys, I haven't used Storyline 3 for over 8 years now so coming back as a newbie... I would like to build a simple 'find the hazard' page where the user has to fin...
7 days ago
By Chilo mikke
Steven Monroe
I have a client who does NOT want the learner to know whether the question they just answered in the quiz is correct or incorrect. How do I remove the correct or incor...
8 days ago
By Steven Monroe
Revvo ㅤ
Hi everyone. I'm facing an urgent issue in Storyline. In a course, I need to provide a PDF for download. However, in Storyline, I can only input the URL and cannot att...
8 days ago
By Judy Nollet
Alex Milyaev
Hello everyone! Often in courses, we use such a gamification element as the choice of a character with whom we will learning. I decided to complicate this mechanic a b...
8 days ago
By Ginger Swart
Ashley Click
Greetings: Could someone please help me? I've tried everything I can think of, but nothing is working. This needs to be resolved really soon! I want the following to h...
8 days ago
By Ginger Swart
Brandon Dameshek
Hello, all! I've got a tricky one that I could use some help with. I have a client who wants to show a screen where a user can select various distractions while drivin...
8 days ago
By Ginger Swart
floriane Schroers
Hello! I am building a Storyline project that includes multiple quizzes. I have a result slide set up from each quiz. My SME is also looking to have a final result sli...
8 days ago
By Judy Nollet
Dominic Greenfield
I have my slides listed in the menu, with the intentions to allow users to navigate through the slides. However, I need to make sure that Slide A is viewed befor...
8 days ago
By Dominic Greenfield
umar Siddique
Hi, every one! need help in selecting LMS and designing courses for our workforce in central banking.
8 days ago
By Vikas Agrawal