Last Post Replies
Efrat Maor
Hi, I'm an ISD developing ILT and eLearning as well as developing solutions in SharePoint. I mainly use PP and Articulate, also using Captivate, Paint shop pro (with P...
almost 13 years ago
By Efrat Maor
Murad Afifi
As I am working in big department I need to introduce Articulate to my department management in order to provide them with clear picture about the powerful of this sof...
almost 13 years ago
By Murad Afifi
Adam Cannon
Hi all, I'm curious if there are folks out there who are building e-learning courses for Linux-based systems or server systems that use the command line exclusively. A...
almost 13 years ago
By Adam Cannon
Bruce Graham
Thanks to Zara's post about creating a "spotlight" mask in PowerPoint 2007, (https://player.vimeo.com/video/149035275), a slightly left-field way of animating it sudde...
almost 13 years ago
By Kendra Golden
Payal Tandon
Font experts out there please help me out. I need to find the font that is used to write the text in this image. If you can tell me off the top of your hea...
almost 13 years ago
By Payal Tandon
Akram Ameen
Greetings all e-Learning Heroes! Apologies if this has already been posted elsewhere. I had a look but couldn't spot anything. I'm looking to see if Articulate has a f...
almost 13 years ago
By Akram Ameen
fabiane melo
Hi everyone, You know how on the Labeled Graphic Engage interaction you can set it up so that the learner has to click on each icomponent before going to th...
almost 13 years ago
By fabiane melo
Gerry Wasiluk
It's been a week . . . . :( There really has to be a special place in heaven (or that "other place") for those who support, ad...
almost 13 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Kayla Burtch
With inspiration from this post I made some wooden alphabet blocks in powerpoint. I included them as powerpoint objects so it would be pretty easy to change the font/c...
almost 13 years ago
By Jennifer Boudreaux
Justin Whayman
Hi All I have been asked to look into representing some decision trees (each is only about 3 or 4 branches long) into an eLearning format. Does anyone have any experie...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Griffin
iTechLibrarian ;-)
Hello Everyone, I am working on a long term project that will consist of online modules, how-to guides and possibly some face-to-face training. I would like some ideas...
almost 13 years ago
By iTechLibrarian ;-)
Crystal Runge
Good evening, fellow learning professionals! I serve as the Training Supervisor at Desert Schools Federal Credit Union. We're looking for an experienced training profe...
almost 13 years ago
By Crystal Runge
Caroline newton
Hi All We are a small private training provider looking to transfer our courses online. we are looking for a developer to assist us with this process. You will be work...
almost 13 years ago
By Caroline newton
Diana Jaffee
Hi All, We're looking for someone who can help us get our Moodle site fine tuned. We already have Moodle installed on our server but we'd like to have a more branded l...
almost 13 years ago
By Joe Deegan
Tracy Parish
I was trying to find an image that made one think of insurance. I just wanted as a background for a new course I'm creating. I couldn't find one that spoke...
almost 13 years ago
By Vickie McDevitt
Bruce Graham
Hi, Is there any way, using 2007 to get a "pendulum" effect - i.e.animate an object so that it moves, (for example), from left to right at the one end, whilst remaini...
almost 13 years ago
By David Fair
Shweta Mukherjee
The course that I am working currently has a content screen related to certain activities users are supposed to perform after attempting assessments. Earlier I had pla...
almost 13 years ago
By Shweta Mukherjee
Shweta Mukherjee
Once again i need your help guys. I am creating assessments for a course and plan to include the below text in the welcome assessments page. "This section contains fiv...
almost 13 years ago
By Shweta Mukherjee
Mike Taylor
We're having a discussion internally about what makes a course "required". The context of the discussion is other parts of the company assigning our people train...
almost 13 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Dan Rollins
Greeting fellow Heroes! I recentlyy made a carreer move to a company called Prime Therapeutics (Learn more here). Great decision! My role is to bring their online trai...
almost 13 years ago
By Dan Rollins