Last Post Replies
Burak  Semerci
Hi, I have created an e-learning with pick many slides as question. Can s0mebody help me to create a result slide, which gives the percentage of the correct answers f...
almost 6 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
almost 6 years ago
By Tom Crockett
Debra Joiner
I've had such a hard time trying to figure out even how to search for what I'm trying to accomplish... I was trying to create a course in which learners would have to...
almost 6 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Anthony Watson
Hi group. I'm new to Storyline 2 and was wondering if anyone could possibly provide me with a sample Storyline 2 file that shows learners either; 1. A progress bar t...
almost 6 years ago
By Joanne Chen
Jhoanna Daria
Hi all, Just want to hear your thoughts about this. I am not an IT person, and was told that "SCORM package caching is not supported by MOODLE and that it is generic ...
almost 6 years ago
By Jhoanna Daria
Murl Sprout
All I get from both methods using both IE and Chrome is the spinning thingy. Preview in the app and publishing to Review work fine. Storyline 360 is all up to date.
almost 6 years ago
By Heather Willis
dallas  ivt
I have a project with a fill in the blanks question that will mark a question correct in a practice scenario and give the student credit for answering it correctly, bu...
almost 6 years ago
By Digitech Learning
Steven Wolitzky
Does anyone know of any test tools that can be used with Articulate products. Is any automation possible? Browser compatibility etc?
almost 6 years ago
By Steven Wolitzky
Lynn Ann Baumann
The client wants me to import mvp files and publish in Articulate or Storyline using scorm. These are PP slides. Which one is the best to use in your experience? Can t...
almost 6 years ago
By Lynn Ann Baumann
Charles Radanovich
Hello helpful people, I have custom images serving as nav buttons on my master for forward / backward navigation and on quiz screens, I've made a custom SUBMIT button...
almost 6 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
paula hill
Hi all would anyone be willing to share an orientation module created in Storyline. I don't have 360 so unable to use the examples. many thanks.
almost 6 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Mary Wingold
Are there size restrictions or limitations to the videos or photos that can be used in Articulate 360?
almost 6 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
sonal patel
Hello, hopefully not too tricky a question! My client doesn't have an LMS and is currently loading learning content authored in Storyline and saved as Flash files into...
almost 6 years ago
By sonal patel
Joseph Chabot
How can i tell a variable NOT to count/add 1 more when a user visits a page. I have a question counter, but when the user uses the back button, it messes with the coun...
almost 6 years ago
By Joseph Chabot
Becky Beyea
Hi All, Looking for recommendations - I currently use Storyline 2, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint for our e-learning output and my company has no plans to upgrade anyt...
almost 6 years ago
By Becky Beyea
Rinnai America
Hello everyone. I have copied several slides that have dial interactions.  I understand that dial names change when they are copied and this can cause problems.  I ha...
almost 6 years ago
By Rinnai America
Anji Heath
Hi all, I have an activity that was upgraded to SL360. When I publish it and view it in Review, I am getting a play button instead of the activity starting automatica...
almost 6 years ago
By Doreen Wolf
Dan Graham
Hello all! I just put together a prototype for a client on Debt/Spending Ratios. I'm new to Java Script, but was a little surprised at how easy it is to pick up and a...
almost 6 years ago
By Doreen Wolf
Altan Ahmet
Does anyone have any experience of using this type of trigger on an android tablet / ipad tablet ? I'm sure I've been told in the past it doesn't work, just wondering...
almost 6 years ago
By Barbara Herman
Serkan Okur
Hi everybody, I have inspired by these two youtube videos: PowerPoint: How to Create People Icons How to Design Cartoon Character in PowerPoint Here are the result...
almost 6 years ago
By Dave Ferguson