Last Post Replies
Darren Wall
HI, I've added a wipe transition to a text box, from the left and by paragraph. However this doesn't seem to work in either preview mode or as a published project. If ...
over 6 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Douglas Audirsch
I created a pair of presentations in PowerPoint that show a line connecting the flow of text from slide to slide.  One has three separate topic threads where the viewe...
over 6 years ago
By Brian Duvall
denise cook
I have a menu page with images representing sections 1, 2 and 3 (the images are just very decorative numbers). Each image has a trigger to jump to the associated secti...
over 6 years ago
By denise cook
Jerson  Campos
Here is a little trick to make those awesome interactive markers in Articulate Storyline even better. Watch the video: http://youtu.be/JbU8oke_jmI
over 6 years ago
By Amy Vaquera
Nick Smith
Does anybody have experience / examples of how they've used Greensock to create animations in Storyline?
over 6 years ago
By Allison Goldthorpe
Zachary Mandell
I am trying to create a slide that when you click either the "left" or "right" button multiple objects would rotate depending on the direction with the closer object b...
over 6 years ago
By Rowhan Douse
Ivonne Martin
Hello,  I created a device mockup in PowerPoint for challenge #161. 
over 6 years ago
By Ivonne Martin
Amy Jones
I have added a you tube video through web object. I have followed the instructions, tested the link which is fine but once I have published the module, the video does ...
over 6 years ago
By David Tait
Mohammad  Hassam
Hello Everyone,  It's been a long time since I have participated any of eLearning Hero challenge. I am trying to play around with the new features of Storyline 360. ...
over 6 years ago
By Gwenaelle Andre
Roland Straub
Hi all, In a project I have attached little interaction. Because my learners tend to just browse through, without searching all information, I disabled the "Next" But...
over 6 years ago
By Roland Straub
CRN EM WFD
Hi, Has anyone created a course on Employee Wellbeing that they would care to share?
over 6 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Sam Lincoln
This drag and drop game is based on a UK game show called '5 Gold Rings'. You'll be presented with an image which you should study for 5 seconds when the picture will...
over 6 years ago
By Sam Lincoln
Robin Wooten
https://360.articulate.com/review/content/13b4655c-0cef-47c7-92f4-3fb831be767c/review   I need my students to get feedback via the review quiz button (I am putting i...
over 6 years ago
By Robin Wooten
Sharon Greenspan
Apologies if this is too far off topic. Looking for a way to create a quiz in plain old PowerPoint '13 that will show an end result (such as 85% or 8/10). I found som...
over 6 years ago
By Richard Watson
Steve Heinen
Hi, I have used Presenter and Storyline for some time. Almost all of my training is published inside our LMS. But I need to publish to the web to give access to some c...
over 6 years ago
By Steve Heinen
Jose Medina
I enjoyed the "View this project in action"demo and PPT presentation. I would like to know where and how are the branching hyperlinks coded, in PowerPoint or as part o...
over 6 years ago
By Jose Medina
HAMID NIAKY
Brain teaser game   http://s3.amazonaws.com/tempshare-stage.storyline.articulate.com/sto_1c3ta9o6b1kq810bviq119n7dr9/story.html  
over 6 years ago
By HAMID NIAKY
Tim Strupat
Hi all, in our online academy, learner currently have to wait 1 day before the next module is unlocked for them (e.g. after completion of module 1 they need to wait be...
over 6 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
gary moore
I built an interactive table in Storyline (Articulate 360) on questions related to assertiveness. The user is expected to answer "YES' or "NO" to each question and the...
over 6 years ago
By OWEN HOLT
Mojan Nejati
Since Rise doesn't allow exporting source files, I'm looking for a solution using Storyline 360 to create courses with a similar menu navigation as Rise.  Context: I ...
over 6 years ago
By Mojan Nejati