Last Post Replies
Lesley Condon
I'm interested to know how many people list the number of correct answers in their multiple select questions.  eg (select the 2 correct answers)  Would you see this ...
over 6 years ago
By Lesley Condon
Brad Wareham
So where is the object Selection Pane in Storyline 360? It used to be on the Home page under Align Objects.
over 6 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Bill Kelleher
Is there an LMS that lets you use SCORM packages as a question within its quiz/exam editor? I thought I had seen this before, but now I feel like I am dreaming.
over 6 years ago
By Vikas Sharma
Jonathan Mosher
Hi, folks.  My organization is looking for a subject matter expert who can help us make our eLearning development comply with 508.  There's a lot of information out th...
over 6 years ago
By Daniel Cox
OWEN HOLT
*** Edited *** to reflect my updated understanding of the position. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I just posted t...
over 6 years ago
By OWEN HOLT
Javi Ronda
Hi guys! I share with you a game I made . It is entering letters to get the correct word. I express a modern design, stage and live music. I hope you like it. (I 'm...
over 6 years ago
By Les Helyes
Jessica Sundarlal
Hi All, Im looking for some guidelines and ideas on how to adapt formative activities to be online friendly. The idea is to have the system mark these activities, whi...
over 6 years ago
By Jessica Sundarlal
federico brenzone
hi all someone may suggest a solution for creating audio from text?
over 6 years ago
By David Tait
Colin Farrelly
Hi Folks,  We create videos & import them to storyline, they look perfect except when we upload the file to our LMS, the background which is white, stains a littl...
over 6 years ago
By Colin Farrelly
Roman Baraniuk
Hi, guys! I want to share these cutout people photos. It might be useful while creating online courses in Articulate Storyline 2. There are several characters with...
over 6 years ago
By Roman Baraniuk
Nick Gregory
I am creating a short board game to test users knowledge of company procedures. The game board has 15 squares in 3 x 5 rows. Row 1 questions are worth 10 point Row ...
over 6 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Kaatje Heene
Good morning, we can use your advice... We have indicated "prompt to resume" and published in SCORM 2004 . This part works. But we also want to indicate complete/in...
over 6 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Terence English
I'm seeking to create a printable slide at the very end of a course to act as a certificate of completion. I know that I can use a variable in the very beginning of th...
over 6 years ago
By Terence English
Christine Cassis
I have inserted screen recordings in Try Mode to my 360 presentation. The Hint Caption layers are all in place. I created a trigger to "Show Layer>Hint Caption>W...
over 6 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
James Chouls
Hi, I have published files using the various options in an attempt to get them to play the volume on an iphone. (I have also double checked that my volume is on!) Th...
over 6 years ago
By Allison Goldthorpe
Nicole Legault
Hey gang,  Looking for any community members in or around the Ottawa area who would be interested in joining and/or helping me lead an Articulate User Group. If you a...
over 6 years ago
By Pete Richardson
Jennifer Ciarvella
Has anyone used a Twine game or scenario in a Storyline 2 course? How did you make it work? I'd like to use some Twine simulations in a course and I'm puzzling over th...
over 6 years ago
By Eve Alexander
Ashwin Sekar
Hi, I've been an Instructional Designer for about 7 years now. I am looking at developing some technical skills (preferably new trending e-learning software or method...
over 6 years ago
By Cary Glenn
Montse
Hi Heroes!  Here's an updated version of my original bingo game for Storyline. The new version is easily updated by changing the color and font themes. Hope you enjo...
over 6 years ago
By Montse
LJ Beaupre
Hey guys, I think I just read every tangentially-related post on this subject for the last five years... I did find someone asking the same question from two years ag...
over 6 years ago
By OWEN HOLT