Last Post Replies
J Reyno - Dutton
I have a slide with 10 pictures and each has a marker with text that appears when the marker is clicked. #1 I have the 10, individual pictures on the base layer.   I ...
over 6 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Janis Ericson
I built a scene in Storyline 2 that uses markers to provide details on a process. Each marker contains audio walking the learner through the steps. Once the learner co...
over 6 years ago
By Janis Ericson
Dave Goodman
Greetings - just a quick update. This week we had a superb presentation by Zsolt Olaf on advanced triggers and variables using one of the problems as posted on this fo...
over 6 years ago
By Dave Goodman
Ashwin Sekar
Hey Folks! I am looking to create some guidelines that will enable my organization to work effectively with outsourced eLearning vendors. Any guidance/sample document...
over 6 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
Nancy P. Hemenway
I have a video I created and brought it onto a slide. I added closed captions to the video but the captions are not showing up on the preview of the slide. Can someone...
over 6 years ago
By Nancy P. Hemenway
Julie Ehrman
Do you use pencil/paper sketch, create an outline in word or excel, develop top of mind directly into Storyline, use mind mapping tool or other? 
over 6 years ago
By Bob S
Heather Beaudoin
I'm considering recording a PPT in Articulate Studio so the viewer can navigate & search the content -- instead of just having a static video of the content being ...
over 6 years ago
By Heather Beaudoin
Rachel England
I'm working on some eLearning courses and videos for a startup and there is zero media budget. This content will be sold. 3 Questions: - Can someone with a firm gras...
over 6 years ago
By Rachel England
David Lindenberg
Hi All, Thought I would share this Body Mass Index (BMI) calculator I created.  There are plenty of these calculators online, but I wanted to see if I could build one ...
over 6 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Dave Goodman
What instruments do you use during leadership assessment? Is the assessment part of an interview or a standalone? How do you incorporate assessment information into yo...
over 6 years ago
By Dave Goodman
Sandra Whitford
I was wondering if anyone knew how to capture long answer questions (text) in Storyline that would be captured somewhere - in an LMS?   I want to get the learner to n...
over 6 years ago
By OWEN HOLT
Paul Alders
Hey everyone, A little late this week, but here it is. My next e-Learning Freebie. This week I got inspired by one of Davids latest e-Learning challenges about menu n...
over 6 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Charles Zoffuto
What browser and plug in combination do you recommend your learners use to view your courses? We have found that Chrome with the Flash plugin seems to work best....
over 6 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Taylor Tomanio
Hello Everyone!    My name is Taylor Tomanio and I am brand new to this community. I am an Instructional Designer in Connecticut. When I saw this site I fell in love ...
over 6 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Lisa Smith
Does anyone know which text to speech software is best?  What about free text to speech software?
over 6 years ago
By OWEN HOLT
Q Man
I am moving to a new LMS. All of my e-learning was published as 2004 3rd edition. I now need to publish them as 2004 4th edition for the new LMS. Looking to see if the...
over 6 years ago
By Dave Goodman
Taylor Tomanio
Oh my goodness! I am so excited about this community :)  I am currently an Instructional Designer at Shoptech in CT and I look forward to learning from all of you.  ...
over 6 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
JIJO JAJIN
We purchased stroryline 2. Do the storyline support H5p authoring tool.  
over 6 years ago
By Alastair Steele-Leith
Applied Learning
We have loaded a storyline course into LearnDash LMS using Uncanny Owl.  Some people are having the course fail (not load in the browser correctly) in chrome, while fo...
over 6 years ago
By Applied Learning
John Soudias
The Nutritional Quiz Its been a while since i last communicated. I' ve now found the opportunity to present you with a quiz. I have prepared for my pupils (i am a tea...
over 6 years ago
By John Soudias