Last Post Replies
Clingendael Academy -  Communication
Dear user community, I'm looking for some advice on on a filtered world map I'm trying to create. The idea is that the map shows several places, which can be filtered...
over 6 years ago
By Kevin Thorn
Lewis Eigen
We are creating a large curriculum in  areas of medicine.  We would like the student to be able to consult an existing data base of drugs with their chemical compositi...
over 6 years ago
By Lewis Eigen
Sabine Danneschewski
Hi, I have a question regarding keeping a state (visited) while I am revisiting the slide again. I set the base layer to "resume saved state", but the change of the s...
over 6 years ago
By Sabine Danneschewski
MUHD LUQMAN ZUHAIR
Currently I'm lead the e-Learning development in my organization and I work in Education sector. E-Learning in my organization is just started to create more interacti...
over 6 years ago
By MUHD LUQMAN ZUHAIR
Anita Walker
Hello, I'm new to the E-Learning development.  I downloaded a template which I love.  Question, how do I record it so the user can advance through at their own pace.  ...
over 6 years ago
By Paul Alders
Nitesh Goyal
Dear All, There is a requirement from Business Head to develop a course for his team on "Roles & Responsibilities". The course should explain the overview of eac...
over 6 years ago
By Bob S
Kamilla Vagtborg
Hi all - I'm new here. My company is looking into implementing Successfactors' validated LMS. I am searching for experiences with implementation of the systems (plann...
over 6 years ago
By Magda Diaz
Tricia Stevens
Hi All Were about to implement Élan as our new LMS and are highly interested in using Storyline as our authoring tool. If you're currently using Storyline with Élan, ...
over 6 years ago
By Brainier Support Team
Allan House
Hi folks, I've taken a look for similar problems, but not seen anything. I'm trying to use multiple pictures within a single spot using shapes (expecting to have 100+...
over 6 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Levinna james
I have been a IT trainer/lecutrer/assessor for several years and want to move into instructional design. I have taught myself to use rapid e-learning tools such as art...
over 6 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Marcos Dutra
Wondering if it is possible to replicate something like this example below: http://pets.webmd.com/cats/healthy-cat-tool/default.htm?ecd=wnl_cat_090617&ctr=wnl-cat...
over 6 years ago
By Sean Speake
Altan Ahmet
I have included some of the optional parameters for YouTube Web Objects in my you tube embedded slides, but they do not appear to work. I'm trying to get my you tube v...
over 6 years ago
By Steve Shoemaker
ROBYN WRIGHT
I really like the wide variety of template slides in the Content Library, as well as the professional look of the slides ("vibrance" attached), but they don't seem to ...
over 6 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Carrie Reed
Hi all - I've created a quiz using storyline 2 - I originally had it set up to mark the course complete in our LMS (Cornerstone), with a passing grade of 80%. For som...
over 6 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Tammy Wise
I have created a course and the final slide executes Javascript.  When I test it in my LMS, it doesn't work.  However, I took the single slide and created a new course...
over 6 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
David Charney
I wanted to share my video on micro-eLearning and find out what other instructional and creative approaches you all like to take. 
over 6 years ago
By David Charney
Ian Anderson
Hey, I am building an eLearning guide to help upskill people who work in our pricing department. Lots of people in the department are very skilled at some elements bu...
over 6 years ago
By Ian Anderson
Susann Nutter
I've provided quiz feedback text but I want to include a picture with the proper part highlighted. Since the text in the existing feedback box gets very small with muc...
over 6 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Ponnammal Sundaram
Hi, I'm creating a storyline file and would like to publish the output for web as tracking is not required. I browse thru this link which details about web publishing...
over 6 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
David Witte
Hi all, I need a template that has some legal type imagery and interactions involving regulations and legislation ( opening up a legal document) activity maybe? Anyo...
over 6 years ago
By Allison LaMotte