Last Post Replies
Mekhala Rao
Hi Community! Are there any templates that I can use to perform needs analysis for a systems training piece? I  need something that is detailed and comprehensive enou...
over 6 years ago
By Nicole Legault
ahmad sabtin
The problem is when I press the action button for the first time the action will take place and show the hidden object “ smiley face” for once for 2 sec thin it return...
over 6 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Garrett Lee
Hi Articulate Admin, i am planning to embark on Instructional Design/Courseware Development program soon in about a couple of months' time. And there is a elearning m...
over 6 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Natallia Robertson
HI Guys I want to customise the existing skin for Storyline 2. Could some one help me?
over 6 years ago
By Allison Goldthorpe
Garrett Lee
Hi Articulate Admin, this is a follow - up question. Regarding storyline program.... after the elearning program is completed, say using Storyline...either version......
over 6 years ago
By Garrett Lee
nech nay
Hi all, I need to do a motion graphic on a industrial compliance subject. I only have storyline and powerpoint. I feel they are very limited. I found many motion graph...
over 6 years ago
By nech nay
jack smith
The flexible nature of E-learning means that we are likely to encounter it in everyday life. Some people seek it out in for additional learning opportunities, and for ...
over 6 years ago
By jack smith
Diane Robbins
When creating a slide, I added 3 buttons and and inserted text boxes below each button. I created triggers 1 and 2 which worked fine, however when I added a trigger to...
over 6 years ago
By Ridvan Saglam
Alexander Cagnola
So I'm running Re-certification website and state law requires a few things that i need to integrate into the LMS: 1. Timed slides, need to make sure users can't skip...
over 6 years ago
By Alexander Cagnola
Paul Alders
Hi everyone,  Another week, another Freebie. This time I want to share an example with you that you can use for open questions and it's feedback. In my case we used t...
over 6 years ago
By Ridvan Saglam
Laura Gregory
I'm sure I'm missing something simple.  Why won't articulate let me add animation to these states? https://360.articulate.com/review/content/5fd9a3b3-cf1a-4c83-868e-6...
over 6 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Trevor Rasmusson
Hi all, I am updating an activity for ADA accommodation.  I am creating a menu screen with options "Standard Version" or "ADA Version". I would like to get thoughts ...
over 6 years ago
By Trevor Rasmusson
Andrew Wills
Hi All, This is probably a question for JavaScript gurus I'm not really sure however. We have a course that the learner can only spend a maximum amount of time on. W...
over 6 years ago
By Andrew Wills
Zach Benton-Slocum
Does any one know if 360 or 3 works well with the LMS Train?
over 6 years ago
By Zach Benton-Slocum
G Innes
Hi everyone we are about to set up a mini site for selling courses and wondered if anyone had used https://www.thinkific.com/ ?  If  so, what are the pros/cons? Any ...
over 6 years ago
By Think Exam
John Toh
hi, being asked to create a webinar in a very short notice using Replay. Can I do the recording first, then add in the narration later? How does the timing work in Rep...
over 6 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Ragini Kadam
Hi,  I wanted to get some tips on how to build navigation in Storyline 2 other than the default course player available.  What are the steps required to disable the ...
over 6 years ago
By Ragini Kadam
Jenn Grover
I am interested in embedding videos from YouTube and from HBR into my Storyline courses. First: is there any clear documentation, not conjecture, about whether this...
over 6 years ago
By Allison Goldthorpe
Domenic James
I've designed a landing page with a row of icons and related topic headings. The icons have a hover over effect and the topic headings are clickable to take the l...
over 6 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Laura Gregory
You can have different text on different button states right?  I've done it before and I have no idea why on this slide every time I change the text on the Disabled st...
over 6 years ago
By Wendy Farmer