Last Post Replies
Deanna McMillion
Hi All,  I'm working on a drag and drop question, where the drag items are revealed one at time.  The issue I'm having is that no matter how I align the drag items on...
almost 7 years ago
By Mahesh Nalluri
Dave Baker
Hi, I am presently co working with a colleague building a course on mental health nursing . I cant seem to edit in the slides that my colleague has created, is there ...
almost 7 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Rachel Leigh
Normal 0 false false false oNotPromoteQF /> EN-US X-NONE X-NONE ontGrowAutofit /> ...
almost 7 years ago
By zoya sikdher
Carmelo Moschella
Hi All, Could someone please help. I placed triggers on two buttons on the slide 2.2 Background so the next button is disabled until the buttons are both visited.  B...
almost 7 years ago
By Carmelo Moschella
Ruth Simmons
My team will be delving into creating videos for the first time, and my boss wants to know what is the best free or almost free video editing software. We will use it ...
almost 7 years ago
By Jack Roger
Chris Undery
When designing elearning we sometimes include links to documents. From a functionality perspective, these can either be embedded inside the Storyline course or he...
almost 7 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Paul Alders
Hi everyone, My 17th Freebie of this year is a demo of an animated course map. Last week I started a new project based on a PPT that my client handed over a few weeks...
almost 7 years ago
By Dianne Hope
Leigh S
Our organization is changing out our LMS and the new vendor recommends publishing to SCORM 2004 (previously we only used SCORM 1.2). Can someone enlighten me on the di...
almost 7 years ago
By Akshay Sakhalkar
Jennifer Clarke
Hi all, I'm developing a course with 10 modules, each one has its own quiz story of about 10 questions each. I added a results slide for tracking and grading, but a q...
almost 7 years ago
By Jennifer Clarke
Rachel Craig
Hi! My company is looking to purchase video editing software. I'm a newbie in video editing, so I'm looking for something easy to use. I'm on a PC running Windows 7, ...
almost 7 years ago
By Benjamin Passons
Jenna Pottruff
Good morning,  Very new to Articulate 360. Can anyone suggest a neat, interactive way to teach Provincial Geography using regional cities in a Province? Thanks, Jenna
almost 7 years ago
By Kelly Meeker
Naysia Humphrey
Hi everyone,  My company is currently in need of a task management/LMS tool that is compatible with the Articulate suite but we are having trouble identifying the cor...
almost 7 years ago
By Kelly Meeker
Jeff Kortenbosch
Mike Enders shared a post called Create E-Learning Courses With Custom Learner Feedback in which he shared how we can change the default Storyline quiz feedback popups...
almost 7 years ago
By Sandra Whitford
Prashanthini Mande
Hi everybody, I am new to SCORM and Articulate Storyline and need help in understanding something. I am creating SCORM courses to train my customers on using my prod...
almost 7 years ago
By Prashanthini Mande
James James
Scenario: If a quiz is carried out across multiple sessions (e.g. twenty heavy numerical questions, you did ten question on Monday, you did another ten on Tuesday) ,...
almost 7 years ago
By James James
Carmelo Moschella
Hi All, I have applied triggers to a slide so that the next button does not work until the buttons are visited, well the code worked and now has stopped working. Coul...
almost 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Neil Cramer
Can someone help me with a technique for hiding a scene from the menu pane in the player.  I have a scene that holds supporting information.  This is only accessed by ...
almost 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Karyn Aberts
I have screen shots of an online form. We want the learner to fill in the form, there are multiple blank spots. Any ideas how to build something like that? Preferably ...
almost 7 years ago
By Karyn Aberts
Karen Walker
I work in higher ed with a team of designers, all with their own ideas about how to build quiz interactives (any type: drag/drop, MC, matching, etc.), and I'd like to ...
almost 7 years ago
By Karen Walker
Carmelo Moschella
Hi All, came across this article about Gamification at the following:  http://blogs.articulate.com/word-of-mouth/using-gamification-to-transform-your-learners-from-an...
almost 7 years ago
By Carmelo Moschella