Last Post Replies
Keith Carter
I was having a discussion with a colleague about navigation and alternatives to traditional menus and next buttons. This got me thinking about other ways to navigate. ...
almost 7 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
Paul Alders
Hi everyone, Another week again, so time for a new #elearning Freebie. In this week I want to share one of my ideas / tips about learning to make your course more int...
almost 7 years ago
By Phoebe Lu
Gina Evans
Hello Heroes, Does anyone know if it's possible to have Articulate Storyline 2 or 360 quiz scores sent directly to the LMS D2L's grade book? I see the selections on t...
almost 7 years ago
By Gina Evans
John Reiter
I am trying to come up with a "simple" solution for running an ".exe" file. I know the browsers won't support this, but has anyone figured out a way to use desktop sho...
almost 7 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Dean Otley
Why do Articulate not do a monthly subscription to different elements or to the whole product. Like most others (Adobe, Microsft to name but a few) could take differen...
almost 7 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Graeme Foulds
Hi all. I have imported a video clip into Storyline 2 and am trying to make it interactive by using cue points to pause it at specific important points, at each of wh...
almost 7 years ago
By Adam Hoe
Richard Pritchard
Whist I love using Rise and Articulate 360 to create my course but I run into an issue when I try to put the courses on thinkific. You get a double menu; one for think...
almost 7 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Tin Telesforo
Hi Community, I have just completed a Try-It piece for systems training using SL2. I had to deploy in HTML5, as this is now the required format in our development wor...
almost 7 years ago
By Tin Telesforo
Helena Smith
Hi, I don't know if one has started but if not I am suggesting we create a meet-up group. I am located in the city of Chicago, so I would suggest a central meeting spo...
almost 7 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Dan Newton
Hello, I need to add audio to buttons and also transitions in a quiz. I have tried inserting the audio files, but they are not playing at the right time, either after ...
almost 7 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Graeme Foulds
Hi all. I have imported a video clip into Storyline 2 and am trying to make it interactive by using cue points to pause it at specific important points, at each of wh...
almost 7 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
jade crawley
Ive been trawling through discussions but do not understand some terminology, anyway all id like to do is create a quiz like this http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-3554...
almost 7 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Stephen Evans
Hi, Could anyone advise on why 2 LMS SCORM 2004 Edition 3 courses that I publish with the exact same publish settings would have slightly different sequencing settings...
almost 7 years ago
By Stephen Evans
John Toh
Download this free file for your timeline related interaction. Demo and Download
almost 7 years ago
By Stu stat
Kevin Thorn
In honor of the day, enjoy playing with this interaction. I put this together for Elearning Challenge #110 just before the release of Episode VII. Enter your name and...
almost 7 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
kashif kamal
Hi, I have developed a storyline course and inserted 3 videos in that course. I have created a base layer and followed by 03 layers for video. I am using the option t...
almost 7 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
Nicola Fern
Hi all I'm looking for a contractor to assist with designing and delivering e-learning packages.  It would be for three months. I'm looking for someone with the foll...
almost 7 years ago
By Nicola Fern
Robert Kosecki
Hi Everyone, I'm hoping someone can help me here.  I am creating a course that mimics a system that we will be launching.  What I want to do is have agents enter data...
almost 7 years ago
By Robert Kosecki
Fanny Wu
Hi everyone! Just a quick question: Is it possible to have a fixed header or menu in Storyline? Or a workaround with CSS or Javascript? Anyone experience with this? ...
almost 7 years ago
By OWEN HOLT
Ryan Govreau
Hello, in my current project the learner is presented a scenario conversation (in the context of a call center. At the end of conversation there is statement that read...
almost 7 years ago
By OWEN HOLT