Last Post Replies
Paul Alders
Hey everyone, Monday again, so you probably know already what time it is.... FreebieTime! One of the most used features in SL are the markers. Markers are a great to...
7 years ago
By Dianne Hope
Tiffany Phillips
Hello! I am working on a quiz that has 4 branches for learners to choose their appropriate role.  The LMS can only pull from one results slide so of course each track...
7 years ago
By Tiffany Phillips
Allen  Wong
hey all,   I've got a problem with a storyline 2 module that I've made changes, and uploaded it onto our test LMS environment. The changes to the module are showing ...
7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jay  Chun
Hello. Does anyone have any recommendations on an inexpensive LMS that has a good UI/UX and allows to hold discussions on the same page as the Storyline module? Inex...
7 years ago
By Jay Chun
Helena Smith
I am using 12pt Arial for the body copy, however I think 14 would be better. What is an industry standard? 
7 years ago
By Helena Smith
Murray Giles
Hi eLearning heroes, I am trying to figure out how I can guide the learner down different paths of one module depending upon their needs.  I am having difficulty desig...
7 years ago
By lynn murphy
William Fisher
How do I create an online repository of all of my course development? I want to be able to use it as a showcase for present and future opportunities.
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Maria Hoepf
Hello - I'm working on a course where I have two text entry fields on one slide. I have also set up a trigger for each so that when a user presses a key (enter) on the...
7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Darren Wall
My first upload! A little test to see if I could build a progress bar that gradually decreases unless you perform an action. At the moment it is just one action but th...
7 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Katlego Moleko
Good day Development Leaders, Hope you have been well. Just a quick one, I would like to get clarity based on storyline. Do you think it is possible to create a search...
7 years ago
By Katlego Moleko
Chris Norton
Hey everyone, One of the things we're trying to include in our courses this year is video. We purchased some small, Flip cameras for our on-site SMEs. Right now they'r...
7 years ago
By john miller
Saadane Djellab
Hi, everyone. I have developed a French course. all my lessons are done. I want to use Articulate 360 to deliver my content online. I'm stuck, if you like, on what's...
7 years ago
By Saadane Djellab
jimmy aragon
I want to  disable the NEXT button until the conditions of clicking on  all 4 images (not tabs) are met. The user will then return to the home page and click on the ne...
7 years ago
By jimmy aragon
Anthony Watson
I’m relatively new to articulate storyline 2 so apologies if this seems like a silly question. I’ve developed a simple module / template using articulate storyline 2....
7 years ago
By Heather Willis
Joshua Zlatkin
Hi  I'm not new to e-learning however I am new to Articulate and e-learning challenges. I have a masters in Instructional Technology Management however, I have yet to ...
7 years ago
By Joshua Zlatkin
Kara Tharpe
My training department has been considering adding some iPads to our training arsenal. For those who have been creating LMS courses using iPads, what are the biggest p...
7 years ago
By Kara Tharpe
cynthia rogers
It doesnt look like you can use decimals on question scores. If I have 14 questions and want the user to see a perfect score of 100% if all of the questions are answer...
7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kathy Peek
Hi,  I've produced an elearning project in SL2, which has several engage activities. After I do the Engage Activity it will not proceed to the next slide. Also, my re...
7 years ago
By Kathy Peek
Kayode Arowolo
Hi, I've been trying to figure out how to add more questions to a gamefied quiz created by an Articulate Hero since yesterday. Please see the attached .story file. Doe...
7 years ago
By Kayode Arowolo
MARINA KUZNETSOVA
Hello! Sorry for my English. I am writing with translator's help. А am building a course and I cannot undestand, how to return initial state of slide in quiz, when lea...
7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard