Last Post Replies
Nicky D
Guys,  I am looking of something like Var myvar=player.getVar("myvariable"); myvaronStateChange() { // perform some action }   does anyone have idea or worked ...
7 years ago
By Nicky D
Houri Tamizifar
Hi Everyone, I'm building a course where we will need to incorporate a house, the different phases of construction and/or different rooms within a house. If you know ...
7 years ago
By Houri Tamizifar
Melinda Keske
I am creating a quiz that has 3 questions and 5 answer choices for each. I am using layers to show the distractors giving information as to why the answer isn't the be...
7 years ago
By Dave Cox
Danny Weiner
Hello. We're looking into using a professional narrator for our e-learning sessions. Would appreciate it if you can share the rates you pay/paid. I'd like to get a sen...
7 years ago
By Bruce Graham
n jeanne
Has anyone started using 3D models? We are exploring using Unity software for 3D virtual realty simulations. NJeanne
7 years ago
By Pierre Sosa
Pam Pappenheim
Hi, I am new to Articulate 360 and our company is currently starting from scratch setting up new courses ahead of the implementation of the new LMS. I was wondering i...
7 years ago
By Pam Pappenheim
rob selman
Is it possible to randomly generate 10 quiz questions from a bank of 30 questions? So that the user would see different questions each time the course is viewed.
7 years ago
By Chris Cole
Carmen Toro
There is a course that I did not create with a40 question quiz (why!) and absolutely no feedback on right or wrong answers. Users must pass the quiz with an 80% in ord...
7 years ago
By Scott Kaye
Jamie Sadler
Hello! I have some video that I shot on my iPhone that I am trying to insert into a course in Storyline 2.  The problem?  I shot the video with the phone in a vertica...
7 years ago
By Olga Shchuchkina
John Toh
hi, Just wondering which is a better option to insert a video into a course - use the embedded code or download the video and insert it as a file. If you guys can sha...
7 years ago
By John Toh
David Harris
Can courses be available to users off-line and sync later when Wi-Fi is available?
7 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Alyssa Flores
Ive created a "Pick many" free form slide. The user would click the three correct talking bubbles and press submit giving you either a correct or incorrect layer. I wo...
7 years ago
By Ali Goulet
David Matson
Hello! My company is deciding whether to go with Storyline as our primary e-learning software, go with another e-learning software, or perhaps go with both. Although w...
7 years ago
By Nura Muhammad
John Backewich
Hi everyone I am creating a learning game. I have questions set up using question banks. When I preview the project (I have 30 questions) I see that I often have repe...
7 years ago
By Gordon Clogston
Cristina Brooks
Hey! I'm fairly new to Storyline, and am working on some courses for my job. I train new hires in a contact center and want them to be able to practice listening to a...
7 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Donatella Derchi
Dear all, I really need some advice from this community. I am an Italian lady, try harder to come back to work. All my expertise is in HR issues, Training, Recruiting...
7 years ago
By Kelly Meeker
Paul Alders
Hi everyone, Our fourth week already...time for a new Freebie. This Freebie is about comparisons in e-Learning and actually it is a makeover of my entry to Davids fir...
7 years ago
By Marta Burda
Jackie Van Nice
I'm in the process of making over my web approach and could use the advice of anyone who has found a set-up and host they like for both a blog (WordPress, if possible)...
7 years ago
By Vincent Klug
Colin Farrelly
Hi, We have created a course, 48  Slides, mostly all video also has 10 slides consisting of 7 layers with video included on them  all. Probably around 40 videos compr...
7 years ago
By Colin Farrelly
Paul Alders
Hi everyone, Freebie day again.... In this week I'll share a timer which you can use to visualise the start of your course. Demo and downloads For the people who di...
7 years ago
By Lili Seram