Last Post Replies
Christy Stickle
Hi All - I am looking for recommendations for an eLearning vendor like Skillsoft.  We are looking for off the shelf content specifically focusing on leadership develop...
7 years ago
By Paula Obrien
Alan Lank
Hi. Can you help me with a problem I've got, please. I'm trying to make a slide, which asks the student to enter two numbers into two boxes. I've followed the instruc...
7 years ago
By Kelly Meeker
Mike Saunderson
Building 26 ELearning courses with the same glossary.  I understand that using the same glossary requires building a template that can be used with all 26 courses. Whe...
7 years ago
By Michael Shannon
Jeremy Negrey
OK, so this might be a bit out of scope for this forum, but I'm hoping someone out there has run into a similar situation and can offer some recommendations. My team ...
7 years ago
By Jeremy Negrey
Marlene Noe
My company is searching for voice over talent for our eLearning courses.  Do you have recommendations?  Thanks!
7 years ago
By Michael Shannon
Helene Caura
Hi all I have an issue I didn't see coming. I have created a button to open a custom menu, in my master slide. The menu is in a layer in the master. Learners can't a...
7 years ago
By Helene Caura
Emma Herbert
Hi all, I'm having trouble getting an interaction to work and i'm not too sure if I should be using triggers alone or variables too. I've tried a few different method...
7 years ago
By Emma Herbert
Audrey Kumi
I am hoping that I can pull from the many brilliant minds on this platform. In my current role, every time I interact with my Business Partners, the key message I get ...
7 years ago
By Enes Karahasanovic
Lou S
Hi everybody, a big hello from me, I’m a long time lurker, an I  could do with a little assistance. It seems like a simple problem, but I think I am not thinking stra...
7 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Ginger Simpson Gregory
I'm seeking an effective rubric that can be used to measure the LMSs that respond to our RFP.  I have one I can edit but I feel it is a bit dated.  Any help will be gr...
7 years ago
By Jacqueline Hutchinson
Laurel Schulert
Hello, I am a bit stumped on something that I hope has a simple, obvious solution that I am missing. I have a course with 60 slides. On slide 41, when the learner cl...
7 years ago
By Trina Rimmer
steve jackson
Hi all,  I am trying to setup feedback that only appears when a user is reviewing their course.  I am assuming this can be entered in "post-quiz review", the problem ...
7 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
EM Collins
Hello!  I was wondering what other people are doing in cases like this...I have a storyline project that has a review slide for some important information. I would li...
7 years ago
By EM Collins
Maribeth  Radtke
Hi,   I am new to Storyline but have used TookBook and Captivate previously. Would I use multiple scenes for different course chapters/modules? Or is there a more ef...
7 years ago
By Maribeth Radtke
sharon jones
After reviewing several discussions on auto numbering of slides, I was able to get it to work. 99% of the work is done on one of the Master slides.  However, when goin...
7 years ago
By sharon jones
nasr mohamed
Hi all,  I've been developing Many Elearning courses via Storyline 2,This is Part of my Instructional Design course (ADDIE) MODEL,I need to Your comments and Your sug...
7 years ago
By nasr mohamed
Diana Rayburn
A slide in a module has three options for the student to select. Each option will take them to a group of certain slides covering that particular image. The student do...
7 years ago
By Diana Rayburn
Ryan O'Connell
Hi all, I'm hoping you can help me out with a technical consideration with Storyline 2. I'm doing a software simulation course, and I need to mimic the behaviour of an...
7 years ago
By Ryan O'Connell
Ibrahim Al Adam
Hi Everyone,  Hope you all doing will and started your 2017 with lots of energy I facing an issue with the seekbar on slides that have multi layers. I have placed t...
7 years ago
By Tammy Wise
Ibrahim Al Adam
Hi Heroes,  is it possible to create Volume controller on the slide, rather than using the one on the player
7 years ago
By Ibrahim Al Adam