Last Post Replies
Chris Oaten
Hello heroes, Does anyone have an ideas on organizing a blended course for older learners (not so tech savvy)? I'd like to divide my daily workshops into in-class and...
over 7 years ago
By Chris Oaten
Adam Nelson
Good morning Heroes, My company wants to begin implementing booster trainings on some of our courses and webinars. We're not interested in a long drawn out task, some...
over 7 years ago
By Michael Shannon
Anji Heath
Hello all! I would like to add an illustration file to a quiz so that on a correct response, fireworks display. Is this possible to do in Storyline? I haven't seen an...
over 7 years ago
By Trina Rimmer
Sandro Avantaggiato
Hi, I would like to create a unique identifier (code number) for each question present in question databank and have it displayed in the slide draw. This is because ...
over 7 years ago
By Sandro Avantaggiato
Ali h
Hi dears, hope everything is going well. i am really confused now. i used to work on story-line 2 long time ago after that i stopped working since my free trail has e...
over 7 years ago
By Kelly Meeker
Carlos Galindo
Hello all - has anyone successfully put together a course assessment that, when a user completes it and passes, they receive a certificate of achievement, with their n...
over 7 years ago
By Kelly Meeker
Altan Ahmet
I am attempting to play a scorm file through an iPad with a wi fi connection. The playback is very poor, with a narration track & bacground music playing at diffe...
over 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Simon Raymond
Is there a simple method of disabling all the audio in a course. The course is made up of multiple modules and pages and I'm looking for a quicker way of removing the ...
over 7 years ago
By Simon Raymond
Mette Heitmann
Hi     I would like to make a course for kids, where they learn to speak Danish. So here i will put in a lot of pictures, and the idea is that when the child click ...
over 7 years ago
By Ridvan Saglam
Dana Visser
I am creating my quizzes in Story Line 2: Feedback and Score: By Question Attempts: 3 Slide Layers: Try Again, Incorrect, Correct When I preview the Scene, sel...
over 7 years ago
By Ridvan Saglam
Patricia Thurman
My team has been asked to develop all educational in Articulate.   The team is clinical educators who have not worked in software to create engaged learning.  Our hist...
over 7 years ago
By Christy Tucker
Allen Rossario Antony
Hello everyone,  While using Storyline 2, I found that there are no sitting poses available for 'Photographic' characters.   We have already created 2 hours of E-lea...
over 7 years ago
By Laurel Schulert
Alexandros Anoyatis
Hi folks, After a long while not posting any new demos, I found some time to create a rough "background switcher". This one uses JS only to dynamically switch backgro...
over 7 years ago
By OWEN HOLT
Louise Greenhoff
Hi all,  Can anyone please point me to an article or research that supports 80% pass rate as good/normal practice? I'm trying to make a case for reducing our pass rat...
over 7 years ago
By carol aton
Lucy Diamond
I'm (still) challenged by creating variables (using from one slide to another within a scene). I tried to create a variable so that the first tab (entitled "Importance...
over 7 years ago
By Lucy Diamond
Chris Cosgrove
Hey everybody, I have question banks set up and have drawn the questions for randomized quizzing. I have result slides for each set of questions. I need to have each s...
over 7 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Lili Seram
Attached below is few customisable business characters  
over 7 years ago
By Ridvan Saglam
Pat The Trainer
I'm confused in deciding to invest in the new 360 software. I need Storyline 360 and the ability for my LMS courses to adapt to any device...but I'm concerned that I'm...
over 7 years ago
By Pat The Trainer
Ana Lucia Barguil
Weekly Challenge: http://community.articulate.com/blogs/david/archive/2013/11/08/weekly-challenge-design-a-comic-book-theme-for-your-e-learning-course.aspx Hi David, I...
over 7 years ago
By Darwyn Hackney
Melinda Keske
There is a setting for content that can be listed on the left/right side all the time. However, I don't want the table of contents to show all the time. I am trying to...
over 7 years ago
By Melinda Keske