Last Post Replies
Roman Baraniuk
Hi there, Wanna share another interaction with you. We put a cutout character here to make it more catchy. Have fun ;) Demo Read and Download
over 7 years ago
By Roman Baraniuk
kelly Ellis
i am looking for tips and strategies on writing the script for online training. suggestions are greatly appreciated!
over 7 years ago
By Courtney Schranz
Michelle Burns
Hi folks,  I know a few people asked this question about 3 years ago, so I wanted to see if there were any updates to this limitation. Have the developers of Storylin...
over 7 years ago
By Joseph Ferraro
Ian Mondrow
Hi all, I am proposing a learning management system to the company. As part of the proposal process, I want to show the cost savings of the system. However, when I se...
over 7 years ago
By Ian Mondrow
Tracy Parish
Anyone notice that their Google Drive hosted courses are still active? Mine seem to be still running, but I had expected them to be "turned off" Aug 31.
over 7 years ago
By David Anderson
Roman Baraniuk
Hi everyone, Here is another Storyline Interaction I would like to share with the community. Hope you will like it. Demo Download and Read the Description P.S. ...
over 7 years ago
By Roman Baraniuk
John Toh
Check out this animated menu for your course.  Preview Source
over 7 years ago
By John Toh
John Toh
Another drag and drop template to share with the fellow developers. Hope you like it! Source and demo
over 7 years ago
By John Toh
Tiffany Phillips
Does anyone know of anything out there that lists all the available commands that can be added to the toolbar ribbon?  I'm trying to find all the best ones for graphi...
over 7 years ago
By sonu kumar
Fred Jones
Hello all. I am thinking of becoming a freelancer. Can anyone offer any advice on how to put a fee on elearning jobs? I have been looking at the jobs being offered a...
over 7 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Tina Hoskins
How can I force the learner to wait until the narration is complete before proceeding? I still want them to click Next to continue, so Presentation-style is not prefer...
over 7 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Ronald Soutar
Hi - is anyone aware of 16:9 storyline templates (tabs etc). All the stuff on the community website seems to be in normal orientation and either doesn't work or takes ...
over 7 years ago
By Ronald Soutar
Tamara Soutar
Hi - has anyone created 16:9 templates for tabs etc. All the stuff on the community website seems to be on normal orientation.   Cheers
over 7 years ago
By Tamara Soutar
John Soudias
You can download ten design suggestions for school timetables and customize them as you wish. I hope you like them!
over 7 years ago
By John Soudias
Stratbeans C
Here comes the weekend quiz on Articulate Storyline 2 - Episode 32 There are 4 simple questions, lets see where are you on the leaderboard. Click here to launch the ...
over 7 years ago
By Stratbeans C
Tristan Hunt
Hi all, Does anyone have experience in implementing a micro-learning site for on-demand learning? What system did you choose and why? Currently, we have a moodle LMS...
over 7 years ago
By Tristan Hunt
John Toh
Another quiz template I created on the weekend. It's very simple and clean in terms of look and feel. You get immediate feedback after making a selection.  Feel free ...
over 7 years ago
By John Toh
Jeffrey Peters
Hi there - I am using the Articulate Mobile Player with my courses because we have a need for easily saving the files for offline viewing. And it works great for that....
over 7 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Tim Slade
Good Evening Articulate Community! I was playing around with Articulate Storyline this weekend and created this simple medical template. Besides the pictures (which ca...
over 7 years ago
By Kim Little-Wienert
Simone Boellaard
Hi all. Does anyone have a low cost solution to compliance training? Ideally an off the shelf program so that we don't have to ensure currency of information.
over 7 years ago
By Simone Smith