Last Post Replies
Ken Nicholson
Quite a title! But is anyone else finding it more and more difficult to view their e-learning content on Apple devices? Take the IPad Pro as a prime example. HTML5 pul...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Jodi Promisel
Hello, Has anyone duplicated the following FAQ in Storyline 2, this was created in Studio 13? Or, has been successful in building something close to this? And, when y...
almost 8 years ago
By Kelly Meeker
Jessica Sundarlal
Hi Everyone I'm experiencing a problem with the "resume where you left off" feature. When I exit the course midway and return - I land on the course exit page - the o...
almost 8 years ago
By Jessica Sundarlal
Matthew Wolf
I often need to design content that allows users to review or replay sections. This is mostly for new hire training. This often causes chaos in my training, especially...
almost 8 years ago
By Tristan Hunt
Bob Fratini
From what I can read online, it appears that the "Articulate party line" is that only Storyline Flash output is "certified" to be Section 508 compliant for accessibili...
almost 8 years ago
By Richard Karel
Sam Dadson
How do I make my results slide advance to the next slide when the student passes a test.  When they fail, I want them to retry the quiz till they pass.  I don't want t...
almost 8 years ago
By Sam Dadson
Dean Langdon
We're new Storyline 2 users here and are moving to Peach New Media's (now Abila) Freestone LMS. I looking for best practices regarding course development when using th...
almost 8 years ago
By Julie Stelter
Daniela Slater
Does anyone know or work at a college or university that uses Storyline in their programs?  I am currently researching for a contractor assigned to enhance learning at...
almost 8 years ago
By Julie Stelter
vakhid khamidov
Do you know about ways to realize multi-touch interactions for  devices in articulate? Thanks a lot for your help. Best regards, Vakhid.
almost 8 years ago
By onEnterFrame (James Kingsley)
Karoline Keyworth
Hello, I am brainstorming ways to help with my organization's course management system. We got a LMS about 3 years ago and since have built and uploaded over 300 cour...
almost 8 years ago
By Bob S
Gemma Henderson
Hello heroes! Please rescue me from my idiocy! I know it can be done, but I can't seem to find a way to loop one lonely audio background track throughout all the slide...
almost 8 years ago
By Alexandros Anoyatis
Paul Lush
Good day everyone! I had this in another forum and Christie Pollick suggested I post it here as well - Thanks Christie!! Over the years of belonging to this communit...
almost 8 years ago
By Paul Lush
Willie Fletcher
Is there a way to see bracnhing in Quizmaker to make changes where the student will branch to when they fail? I have tried to direct them to a slide when they fail usi...
almost 8 years ago
By Willie Fletcher
Maria Faulkner
Hi! I have limited experience, especially in using any advanced features, in using Storyline. I have been able to navigate and figure out some things on my own, so thi...
almost 8 years ago
By Maria Faulkner
Jeff Kortenbosch
Does anyone have any experience using the LearnDash LMS Wordpress plugin? I'd love to hear your thoughts. Jeff
almost 8 years ago
By Chris Hodgson
Stratbeans C
Here comes the weekend quiz on Articulate Storyline 2 - Episode 16 There are 4 simple questions, lets see where are you on the leaderboard... Click here to launch th...
almost 8 years ago
By Stratbeans C
Patti Bryant
Hello eLearning Heroes! I live in the Denver, CO area and would love to meet and discuss training, eLearning, freelancing, and Storyline with some awesome folks! If ...
almost 8 years ago
By James Finder
Andrés Tencio
Does someone know if there's any way of making a mask for an image? Such as clipping mask in Illustrator? I need this function for a curse!
almost 8 years ago
By Andrés Tencio
Kirstine Harbou
Hi, I have done a scene containing 10 slides connected to several lightboxes. Now I want to split the scene into two - how do I do that? I can copy paste one slide at ...
almost 8 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
onEnterFrame (James Kingsley)
Hey all, just wanted to let you know that I updated my original print widget to work better. It is also even easier to implement now.  The eLearning Brothers are givi...
almost 8 years ago
By onEnterFrame (James Kingsley)