Last Post Replies
Jeremy Stiffler
Hey eLearning peeps, I'm branching out into doing eLearning professionally and would like to know the top conferences you all go to where you can fine-tune those ever...
8 years ago
By Jeremy Stiffler
Tom Hanninen
Hello All,  I am currently developing some eLearning modules using Captivate, but would switch to Articulate if it solved my problem. I would like to build a website ...
8 years ago
By Jennifer Rowe
Syd Boston
Hi Guys - does anyone have any recommendations for a theme to use for a Compliance elearning course - the actual content is very text heavy. This will be a big help! 
8 years ago
By Syd Boston
kiran chaitanya
Hi Friends, I am about to set up an e learning QA process for the new company that i have joined in. My managers want to have a means (like a percentage or any other...
8 years ago
By kiran chaitanya
Anver Lewis
Hi Tom I really need to add more slides to this template and would like to use the same clip art animation but can't ungroup it in PPT don't have Mac? Regards Anver
8 years ago
By Anver Lewis
Amy Krenzke
I'm a newbie! Looking for some advice to help me figure out how to have the learner view a quiz but ONLY after the learner has viewed ALL 4 tabs and completed the comp...
8 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Dan Glass
Hi, At present I have a quiz (using built-in quiz features) on my elearning course with users accumulating their score based on correct answers.  I have a summary sli...
8 years ago
By Dan Glass
Myra Dolores
I started an instructional design position with a new company startup in Orlando, FL. I am looking for a mentor, physical or virtual. Yes, I can troll, post, absorb, a...
8 years ago
By Tracy Parish
Sabrina P
I am new to Storyline and was wondering how do I post a story file to this forum?   Do I publish it first? Sorry to sound ignorant.  
8 years ago
By Daniela Slater
Christophe Matus
Hello, I created a pyramid with 5 trapezoids and 1 triangle. I created different states (normal, hover, visited) for each shape. Everything is ok except that the text...
8 years ago
By Christophe Matus
Carol Jones
Are there any issues if I upgrade to Power Point 16 if I am using Presenter 13?
8 years ago
By Siobhan Singh
Helen Reid
Hi there, I just need some help.  I have a page with three variables text boxes on it.  The learner needs to click in each field and enter free-format text.  (This tex...
8 years ago
By Helen Reid
Gigi Bealkowski
I am a new to Articulate Storyline 2.  How do you link templates that are already created?  I am using a tab template that has 4 tabs and I want to move to a different...
8 years ago
By Gigi Bealkowski
Scott Burnett
I was having a discussion today with a member of our IT department. He stated that we are not going to be updating our Flash player anymore due to security issues. We ...
8 years ago
By Bob S
Sayuj Ravindran
Hi, One of the new projects that I am getting into is about comparing two different softwares (used for the same purpose). It is meant for the experts on Software A t...
8 years ago
By Sayuj Ravindran
Charles Zoffuto
Link I had a request from a client to modify a hotspot quiz question from a simulation that would allow the learner to answer the question correctly if 1. They single-...
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Andrew Davila
Hi. As part of my foray into E-Learning for the past year, I am launching a new E-Learning Network. This will merge Technical Communication, Social Media, and E-Learni...
8 years ago
By Damilare Olufowobi
Priyanka Sharma
Hello Everyone, We cannot create wipe effect animation in articulate as this feature is available only in powerpoint so I tried making this in articulate. I hope that...
8 years ago
By Priyanka Sharma
Rebekah Massmann
I may have missed a post because I've been out on maternity leave, but how did the 2015 roadshows go? Any plans to hit more cities in 2016, or hold any other kind of e...
8 years ago
By Rebekah Massmann
Jose Antonio Gomes
Hi everybody, It has already been discussed the merits, or not, of a formal education in Instructional Design. In the end of the day I think it's up to each one to ac...
8 years ago
By Jose Antonio Gomes