Last Post Replies
Arijit Mitra
Hi Everyone, A young growing education startup, (FLIP/www.learnwithflip.com) offering India's largest range of e-learning and certifications in Banking & Financia...
8 years ago
By Arijit Mitra
Nava Marshall-Fausone
Hi Folks, I'm very, very new here and really appreciate any advice you can offer! What I'm trying to do is design a slide, where a user chooses a slang term (from a ...
8 years ago
By Nava Marshall-Fausone
Hemant Vavale
hi there,   can someone guide me on how to have editable textbox on a slide so that it can be validated for data type.. Also need help on how to integrate course wi...
8 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Rick Nusz
I'm looking for some good ideas to put together a Help section in my courses. My end users seem to have problems with closing browser windows to go back to the list o...
8 years ago
By Rick Nusz
Arijit Mitra
Hi everyone, I need your suggestion for a Text to Audio Software for Articulate Storyline 1. Mainly I need voices which doesn't have any accent (Neutral Accent) with ...
8 years ago
By Arijit Mitra
yewande daniel-ayoade
So, my question is not necessarily eLearning related but I'm hoping I can get some innovative ideas from this group. I am on an Agile software implementation where we...
8 years ago
By Rita Garcia
Craig Lowrie
Hi guys, Currently I am finalizing my first E-Learning course and hope to publish this weekend. After amended most of the glitches I still have one I can't manage to ...
8 years ago
By Craig Lowrie
Jerry Woodrow
I upgraded to MS Office 2013 Home and Business without reading the reviews since I had assumed MS would work as in the past. The current reviews on Office 2013 are not...
8 years ago
By Linda Jordan
Klaas Hobo
In a "test mode" screencast that I made with Storyline I have some pages with text to fill in for the user and some with a key combination the user should use. When re...
8 years ago
By Klaas Hobo
Ellen Katz
Hello Everyone, I am looking to possibly outsource some course creation work for the first time and am hoping that all of you may have some advice where to begin find...
8 years ago
By Eugene DeMarco
Mike Jones
Hi everyone, Does anyone have experience with any sort of web-based tool for collaboration with virtual teams and sharing early prototypes with clients? I've been loo...
8 years ago
By Mike Jones
Ashley Chiasson
Hey Folks - I'm just wondering if any of you can recommend some good video transcription products. Let me know!
8 years ago
By Ashley Chiasson
Carol Ann
Hi, I am looking at methods of outputting collected variables. Whereby the user can have a choice of printing, saving to .txt, saving to .pdf, etc. I am ok with the e...
8 years ago
By Carol Ann
Jennifer Ciarvella
I have a course where I'm teaching people how to use our organization's policies and procedures to guide their decision-making when providing customer service. Because...
8 years ago
By Sharon Gutowski
Kimberly Washeleski
I need to create new buttons in Storyline 2 and have them display like the Prev and Next button.  Do I have to create a button manually?  How can I add a button to the...
8 years ago
By Crystal Horn
CJ McKay
Hi everyone, Our company is based in Europe but is starting to expand our learning content for our staff that are based in the US and Canada and we are looking for St...
8 years ago
By CJ McKay
Rick Nusz
Hello All, I'm working on a string of courses and each one of them needs to have a FAQ. I was looking for some more ideas on how to build something like this or make i...
8 years ago
By Eoghan O'Maolain
David Tait
In the following example there are a number of layers, each containing a text entry field. On entering a layer, the text entry field is focused and you can begin typin...
8 years ago
By David Tait
Ronald Soutar
Hi - I am currently an articulate studio 13 user and have been given the task of building a MOOC type solution for a corporate client. Are there any examples of Studio...
8 years ago
By Karin Pfister
Ann Warman
Someone asked me where I would look for a Healthcare Customer Service e-learning. If anyone has one that they could modify or know where to suggest - I will forward th...
8 years ago
By Ann Warman