Last Post Replies
Jose Colunga
Anybody know how to make the Next and Prev navigation buttons blink?
over 8 years ago
By Midi Prefix
Averil Robertson
Hi I’m trying to find examples of library tutorials created with Articulate so I can persuade my employer to buy a licence! Can anyone point me in the right directio...
over 8 years ago
By Avanelle Joseph-Edwards
Lena Cap
Hi! I'm looking at ways to make e-learning more "professional", and one suggestion from colleagues was to remove illustrations (the illustration figures that come in t...
over 8 years ago
By David Tait
Amanda Coliette
Hi Everyone,  I am new to instructional design and was wondering if can get some advise on adult learning principles concept and how they can be applied in design of c...
over 8 years ago
By Bob S
jayanta adhikari
Hello everyone, Currently I am preparing an eLearning module for a Business Intelligence Tool-Micro Strategy: How to navigate through the dashboard/scorecard created ...
over 8 years ago
By jayanta adhikari
Ze Shah
Hello everyone, I am currently building the storyboards for an elearning module on navigation of systems. Attached is a sample storyboard built for a prototype. The ...
over 8 years ago
By Ze Shah
Jessica Sundarlal
Hi there :-) I am new to Articulate, working on my first project. I would like to create an effect where text has a motion effect when the mouse moves over it. Sort o...
over 8 years ago
By Patti Bryant
Jim Rehmann
I have a 2 hour recorded Webex session that I need to convert all the audio to text so I can build a script for a Storyline demo. Does anyone know of a program that wi...
over 8 years ago
By Edgar Edgar
Anh Jones
I uploaded a powerpoint presentation to Storyline 2.  While previewing the slides, I noticed that some of my slides are playing out of order because of how Storyline n...
over 8 years ago
By Trina Rimmer
Brandon Jordan
Hello hello. Looking for talented freelancers if anyone's interested! I'm at The Princeton Review, and we're looking for some e-learning experts to help translate pro...
over 8 years ago
By Solutions SP
Geraldine Follmer
Cher Articulate peeps ........... I am working on a project which is more aligned to providing content on business process than training per say (although it will be ...
over 8 years ago
By Heather Willis
Sarah Grant
I am currently helping my manager create a Senior Instructional Designer position for our corporate training team. We currently have three IDs who are responsible for ...
over 8 years ago
By Rachel Barnum
prajeesh pc
Hello, I have created some interactive videos for my client and client is so happy with that, thanks to Articulate Storyline software.  But, client would like to see...
over 8 years ago
By Midi Prefix
Alexey Kryvopishyn
Hi Friends, We have added 6 new interaction templates to elearningchips library. It's the first batch of our interactive slides' templates.  There is one absolutely ...
over 8 years ago
By Tracy Parish
JD Maddox
I decided the other day to build a functional 100% random Magic 8-Ball just like the one I had as a kid. It is a lot of fun to play with but the Random Number Generato...
over 8 years ago
By JD Maddox
David Anderson
Now that your entries are nestled all snug on our servers, I'm curious how you're feeling about your projects. Are you relieved it's over? Did you need a little more t...
over 8 years ago
By Phil Mayor
James Jenneman
Hi! I created a great looking course that uses multiple tabs that reveal various slide layers (rather than a "next" button--I wanted the background music to play throu...
over 8 years ago
By Sahil Mehta
Erich Renken
Does anyone have any experience with building functionality into an asynchronous course that allows a learner to connect with a SME in (almost) real-time? I've seen co...
over 8 years ago
By Erich Renken
Brian  Ross
I have a slide in my project where the answers start on the right side of the screen and move to the left side of the screen. Once the answers move to the left side, t...
over 8 years ago
By Mike Taylor
Jose Antonio Gomes
Hello all, I'm writing from Portugal to ask for some help regarding the Instructional Design degree... I've read one topic about this issue and Tom's opinion and I al...
over 8 years ago
By Jose Antonio Gomes