Last Post Replies
David Dobson
Does anyone have a suggestion on how to make a reading assignment less painful? My user base has to read and comprehend several government policy/law documents. I am ...
almost 9 years ago
By David Dobson
Mark Wilson
Hello, I have a quiz with 15 questions in. I currently have a submit button that I want to make inactive/disabled until the learner choses from one of the answer optio...
almost 9 years ago
By Phil Mayor
chandira punchihewa
Dear Sir/Madam, I am a postgraduate student of Informatics Institute of Technology, Sri Lanka studying for MSc in Advanced Software Engineering degree awarded by Uni....
almost 9 years ago
By chandira punchihewa
Kayla Robinson
Hey everyone, I am new to e-learning, and was wondering what laptops you all recommend. I currently have a macbook, and I am wondering if I should run bootcamp to do ...
almost 9 years ago
By Dan Brigham
Laura M
Hi everyone, I'm wondering if any of you work for or have worked for an organization that has created corporate quality standards...more specifically, TRAINING qualit...
almost 9 years ago
By Graelynn McKeown
Montse
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/phoenix-articulate-user-group-tickets-17698553851 Sign up now, seats are selling out fast!  The last meeting was loads of fun and very in...
almost 9 years ago
By Montse
David Ward
Benjamin Franklin once said, “if you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” In spite of this wisdom, few elearning development projects have a formal test plan in my...
almost 9 years ago
By David Ward
Tammy Chilcote
I know this is a simply answer, but having a hard time finding it in the manual.  Can someone tell me how to lock a slide so that the user cannot advance it until they...
almost 9 years ago
By Alexander Salas
phanipriya Nandula
Hello   I am trying to embed the following youtube video in to the course that I am designing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJXF1XYWD6s But I am not able to do ...
almost 9 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Paul Lush
Hi all, I am looking for a resource or project list that I can use with a project team that explains/guides the team using the SAM methodology. I have a group that may...
almost 9 years ago
By Paul Lush
Tim Clark
Hello Everyone! I've been handed a very wordy compliance document to "convert" into a course and am having some issues getting off of the starting block. I understan...
almost 9 years ago
By Tim Clark
Chris Lee
I use Libre Impress to create interactive flash elearning in .ppt files. As an Open Source advocate I can recommend it for its tools and Powerpoint similarity. Has any...
almost 9 years ago
By Keith Harrod
Nicole D
Hello! I have faculty creating 15 modules in presenter that combined together equals one class. Each module is it's own mini course in the AMP. They would like to cre...
almost 9 years ago
By Alexander Salas
Linda@edification.ca Sr Associate
Hi all. I love this forum. I can always find the answer to any confusion I've had, but this time I'm stumped. My client is in both Canada and US.  After they take the...
almost 9 years ago
By Rachel Barnum
Andrew Dunn
I have a client who wants to be able to upload docs to a Moodle course, and then to be able to check-off learners as 'complete' after a face-to-face session where they...
almost 9 years ago
By G Innes
gilles gagnon
Hi folks similar questions have been asked about this combo on this forum but many answers are stale(old) or not sufficiently specific. So here it goes: We are curre...
almost 9 years ago
By gilles gagnon
Traci Hagler
Is there a way to add the same object trigger to multiple slide layers without having to just copy and paste?  Something similar to variables?
almost 9 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Learning Center
Hello everyone.  We are looking for a headset/mic combo to start using for some virtual training, but have no idea where to start or what to look for.  Any suggestions...
almost 9 years ago
By Learning Center
Scott Richardson
We are currently pursuing IACET accreditation so we can offer classes to our customers (ILTs) with CEUs.  As part of the IACET standard, we need to have a process by w...
almost 9 years ago
By Scott Richardson
Cory Spears
Hey All! I have a client looking for somebody to do some graphic design work for them on contract for a couple of months. Since the project deals with e-learning modu...
almost 9 years ago
By Avinash Sharma