Last Post Replies
Jay Hricak
We have been a SCORM 1.2 shop for years. Looks like we might be moving to SCORM 2004.  I am familiar with some elements of SCORM 2004, but was wondering if anyone here...
almost 9 years ago
By Jay Hricak
Janet Kirsch
The slider is correctly placed on the slide and operates perfectly in preview. When I publish to our LMS the slider moves off the viewing screen partially. The attache...
almost 9 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Alex Legg
Hi all, I dedicated some time into making a pretty swish menu scene. If anyone likes it then feel free to use it... my first shot at giving back to the community :) ...
almost 9 years ago
By Elena Kotova
Durgesh Sahu
Hi all I am quite new to the LMS and SCORM concepts, i have a requirement where i need to import a existing SCORM package into the compliancewire (LMS) , i have search...
almost 9 years ago
By denise lowe
Eric Federspiel
Hi all! I just had a spark of an idea, and wanted to run it past the community. I'm getting ready to transition to a new job, and I've been reflecting on what I've le...
almost 9 years ago
By Rachel Barnum
Jen Rhodes
Hello - I'm very new to e-learning and the Articulate programs.  I've used Studio to build my first e-learning module, and just got Storyline.  I have now been tasked ...
almost 9 years ago
By Chris R
Kai ...
Hi,  Does anyone know of any free online tools to turn a picture into a jigsaw puzzle that I can export to insert as a game in SL2? Or maybe there is a different meth...
almost 9 years ago
By Chris R
Jim  Bates
Can I manage navigation through a course requiring the learner to click on all markers before they can leave a page? the attached is a representative slide in Storylin...
almost 9 years ago
By Chris R
Elizabeth Fu
We are building a course in Captivate and need to capture long-form answers (e.g. short essays). We spoke with a few e-Learning consultants about possible ways to capt...
almost 9 years ago
By Elizabeth Fu
Ashley Chiasson
Today, David tweeted my very first ELH Challenge entry, and it always strikes a sentimental chord with me when I see it every once in a blue moon, so he suggested star...
almost 9 years ago
By Jennifer Valley
Nathan Ellison
Dear Articulate Community, I've been using  e-learning for years with websites that have all sorts of courses in information technology, design, project management, c...
almost 9 years ago
By Alexandros Anoyatis
Suzie Farthing
Hi everyone, I am in the process of authoring my very first eLearning module to train volunteer nurses at a free health clinic. I am using the Articulate Studio 13 so...
almost 9 years ago
By Suzie Farthing
Katie Evans
Hi Heroes, Another Captivate question: I have 3 images on the slide. I want the learner to click each image via a click box that shows a hidden, grouped image and bu...
almost 9 years ago
By Katie Evans
Dave Gilligan
Hi, I have been working in eLearning for several years but I'm new to Articulate and I was wondering how Articulate works for development teams were you might have a ...
almost 9 years ago
By Dave Gilligan
Sasha Scott
Does anyone know - is Articulate having the Guru Awards this year? I haven't noticed any calls for entries...
almost 9 years ago
By David Anderson
xaxia castro olvera
Hi, I'm new to this articulate and saw an old post of a contest where I can register my courses. Does anyone know when is the next?
almost 9 years ago
By David Anderson
Eric Nalian
Now that Storyline is released and we are all exploring the awesomeness that is Storyline, is there going to be another Guru contest? After seeing what I was producing...
almost 9 years ago
By David Anderson
Hamdi CHORFA
can i find template for plateforme elearning ? thanks :D
almost 9 years ago
By Hamdi CHORFA
Dave Chace
Hi All My company designs training for organizations in the consumer electronics industry, and we are currently looking to incorporate Storyline as a key authoring too...
almost 9 years ago
By R K
Llyn Parker
Can I create an end button to replace the next button?
almost 9 years ago
By Daniel Brigham