Last Post Replies
Laura Hunter
Hi All I was wondering if anyone had been able to find a way to have a screen reader read the notes section first using storyline 2, then move to what is in the scree...
almost 9 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Abhishek Gupta
Hello, I am working on a project to build a learning management system which would allow the administrators (& course authors/other roles) to publish tests and as...
almost 9 years ago
By Abhishek Gupta
Abhishek Gupta
Hello, I am working on a project to build a learning management system which would allow the administrators (& course authors/other roles) to publish tests and as...
almost 9 years ago
By Abhishek Gupta
David Swaddle
Hi, Here's an open invite to all E-Learning Heroes to put your underpants on the outside and whoosh on down to our Sydney based eLearning MeetUp. We're a community o...
almost 9 years ago
By David Swaddle
Fiona Macelli
I've customized a Master Question layout that I'm happy with and I want to now fill up my question banks with questions. I also have a set of customized Feedback Maste...
almost 9 years ago
By Fiona Macelli
Karen O'Brien
I have been tasked with creating a Change Management Orientation for  technical new hires.  The purpose of this session is orient them to the policies and procedures o...
almost 9 years ago
By Karen O'Brien
Tiffany Shogren
I have a client that is wanting me to incorporate real world examples of companies that have experienced data breaches recently. They want me to list company names and...
almost 9 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Kathy Bella
Yesterday I was surfing around and found some images of animated hands to use for a simulation of a hand writing on a piece of paper.  I think Dave created the hands b...
almost 9 years ago
By Trina Rimmer
Kai ...
@Nicole - I really like the template. I don't see a download button. Is it a browser issue or just a glitch? https://community.articulate.com/download/storyline-2-int...
almost 9 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Mary Lorenz
PennAttention http://www.math.uaa.alaska.edu/~afkjm/PenAttention/ PenAttention is a free Windows program that displays a highlight, pencil, or pointer at the locatio...
almost 9 years ago
By Yoni Hubermann
Leslie Ramsey
I've been given the task of creating a Storyline 2 product that contains several types of files. The product would be a "hub" connecting the user to other content we s...
almost 9 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Leila Daiuto
We deliver onsite training for our software product.  Today, attendees don't have to register prior to attending.  This means that we don't have an electronic list of ...
almost 9 years ago
By Holly MacDonald
Ashi (Neha) Tandon
Hola, Attached is a customizable accordion developed in SL2. Let me know if it can be modified further. Thanks, Ashi
almost 9 years ago
By john maidza
Mahalakshmi Babu
Hello, Can anyone check my file and tell me if there is any bug. What am trying to do is to get info like name and email id from Moodle into the file that am building...
almost 9 years ago
By Mahalakshmi Babu
Jeff Kortenbosch
When you’re creating courses using Articulate Studio or Storyline you’ve got a very effective and highly customizable pre-built player available. It allows you to adap...
almost 9 years ago
By Jeff Kortenbosch
Doug Christensen
I am new to this software, but I can not get the video editor to work.  I click in both places on edit video, and nothing changes.  I am on Storyline 2.
almost 9 years ago
By Doug Christensen
Brent Ford
Help! My goal is to take a course I developed for another application and re-purpose it. I am an educator by training and passion and have played around with Storyline...
almost 9 years ago
By Brent Ford
Jaimie Brubaker
Hi, I'm looking to channel a social learning group to LinkedIn from my storyline course.  Ideally, users would see a message suggesting they visit the group to ask qu...
almost 9 years ago
By Jaimie Brubaker
Wiebe Dijkstra
I found a nice blog about e-learning interactions. So far they posted 25 different types of interactions you can use building e-learning. https://engaginginteractions...
almost 9 years ago
By Matthew Guyan
Chris Chagnon
Hey community members!  What process or software do you use to bill your clients?  I've read about Freshbooks and I'm testing there product out.  Is anyone here using ...
almost 9 years ago
By Chris Chagnon