Last Post Replies
Stuart Ryan
I have a question regarding the next version os Studio and Storyline. I wanted to know if Responsiveness is going to be a priority for the software? What we currently ...
9 years ago
By Stuart Ryan
tin C
Hi all, I recently saw a video where the presenter is standing in front of a white background and the learning objectives are displayed to his left. What's also inter...
9 years ago
By tin C
Rich Cordrey
So I've been doing this for a while, but haven't been terribly outwardly involved in the larger eLearning community (don't worry, I'm punishing myself appropriately fo...
9 years ago
By Rich Cordrey
Eszter Kalman
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me.  I'm trying to import a presentation recorded in powerpoint into Articulate, but when I do the recording of the pointer (...
9 years ago
By Eszter Kalman
Richard Watson
Hey guys. I'm uploading a simple .story file and could use an extra set of eyes. Goal? User must click and view all three layers before navigation appears (custom, n...
9 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Brian Gil
Hi everyone, We recently rolled out some enhancements to the Discuss section of E-Learning Heroes in response to feedback from our avid members. The overall goal was ...
9 years ago
By Brian Gil
Oriyomi Olukunbi
Hello All, We are an education Non Government Organization moving our local classes to e-learning mainly for web and mobile. I have personally tried to choose the bes...
9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Allegra Coe
Hi!  My name is Allegra Coe and I've been doing a lot of research and reading on instructional design and e learning.  It looks more and more like something I'd really...
9 years ago
By Adele Sommers
Lisa ODonnell
I'm creating a course that uses a few tell/try demos. I am required to restrict my courses so that learners can only move forward when they have completed the interact...
9 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Andrew Taylor
Hello all, I have recently been developing e-learning material through Artcilaute and the point was raised about providing accessabiliy to people with disabilties suc...
9 years ago
By Andrew Taylor
Rebekah Massmann
I know this is a bit off topic, but I'm hoping someone out there will have some ideas. :-) I have a video created in Adobe Premiere Pro that's HD quality. I published ...
9 years ago
By Sandi Lin
Brandie Jenkins
Does anyone know if there is a keyboard option or shortcut key for accessing items or links in the resources tab? We are trying to determine how a disabled individual ...
9 years ago
By Brandie Jenkins
Rob Burton
We are building a number of courses in support of our clients and industry.  We will be working with other SME's (Subject Matter Experts) and need to know what compen...
9 years ago
By Nicole Legault
katerine girard
Hi ! I want to make start a vidéo in a new window but ONLY by clicking on the "play icon button" previously created. When i try it, it's working only when I clic direc...
9 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Carolina Tejedor
Dear All, I hope you are having a good start of the week! I´m doing some testing of a course that I created with storyline, and one of my testers asked me to add a f...
9 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Mary Cropp
Are there any E-Learning Heroes interested in meeting up at TechKnowledge next week? It would be nice to compare notes on sessions/learnings at lunch. If so, you can f...
9 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Charles Green
I have a job freelance opportunity for Articulate Storyline. This opportunity is about 10 hours per week. Only highly skilled should inquire. Email me at charles.gree...
9 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Zaineb Sefiani
We are looking for an experienced e-learning developer. Please contact zs@islamicfinancenavigator.com for further details.
9 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Rhona Blankenship
Hello, I am researching possible digital book software that the organization I work for can use to convert many of the current printable documents into books and post...
9 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Andrew Winner
Hey, so here's what I'm trying to do. I have some software simulations to record and I am having some issues with the audio. When it's just me doing the narration, i...
9 years ago
By Louise Miller