Last Post Replies
dd chego
I'm pretty new to e-learning and the company I work for has done pretty much only click-and-read type of stuff. I kind of want to introduce more interactivity but do y...
over 9 years ago
By Rachel Barnum
Layton Fogah
Hello Articulate Community, I just wanted to know if anyone has ever created a branching scenario in Storyline and as a project requirement have to track user response...
over 9 years ago
By Alexandros Anoyatis
Oriyomi Olukunbi
Is it also possible to convert text to speech in articulate, if this is possible. Can I train my voice to achieve this? Please let me know how to achieve this and if ...
over 9 years ago
By Ralf Baum
Tristan Hunt
Just stumbled across this and thought it would be quite cool... Not sure what the copyright is like but it mentions all the ways you can share your creations    http...
over 9 years ago
By michelle eames
Pranshu Maheria
Hi everyone, I'm new to this community and the field as well. I've been trying to get around few jobs but don't quite answer on the follow-up questions to be asked to...
over 9 years ago
By Pranshu Maheria
Pranshu Maheria
I have been going for interviews for Instructional Design and I am being asked to create a storyboard for content up to 5000 words within half hour. I am supposed writ...
over 9 years ago
By Pranshu Maheria
Carey Fried
My company is exploring the possibility of building a game for customers. We hold a lot of valuable data about their performance which lends itself to friendly competi...
over 9 years ago
By Adele Sommers
Sarah Ednay
Sorry to start one of these discussions off again, as I know there's several in this forum somewhere. I'm currently looking for an LMS for a small training organisati...
over 9 years ago
By Sarah Ednay
Kate Niblett
I'm very new to Storyline and I'm trying to build a course with 4 branching quizzes. Each student will only attempt one of the quizzes but the results only show Quiz 1...
over 9 years ago
By Kate Niblett
Mike Henry
Hi there, I was wondering if there was a quick way to move videos stored in scenes in one e-module,  to layers in a different e-module? Mike  
over 9 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Dean Peters
Hi everyone, I thought it can't hurt to hit up the community even though I figure this may not be the optimal spot. I am moving to Sydney, Australia in January 2015 ...
over 9 years ago
By Dean Peters
Darren D
Hi team, Is there a good way to link your resource tab to a key on the keyboard such as the letter "R" which would open it up for users who may not have access to a m...
over 9 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Jacinta Penn
I just saw this fantastic article about how to build good learning games in Storyline and wanted to share. Note I say how to build good 'learning' games - not just goo...
over 9 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Dana Kocalis
I downloaded and followed Nicole's custom fill-in-the-blank template and it works.  However, I would like the normal state of each item to appear after all entries are...
over 9 years ago
By Dana Kocalis
Katie Evans
Hi everyone, I can't get anyone at Adobe to help me so I thought I'd come here. Does anyone know if Captivate 8 hot spots with 2 attempts work on the iPad? I'm testi...
over 9 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Jeff Kortenbosch
Progress bars are a great tool in our e-learning toolkit. It gives the user a sense of completion and success. When you're developing linear content in Articulate Stud...
over 9 years ago
By EJ LeBlanc
Mike Wheeler
Hi guys, I'm building a simulation using a combination of Articulate and a ton of javascript. What I'd like to do is have the time to make a decision determined by th...
over 9 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Jackie Van Nice
Blog post: My Top 10 Tips for Freelancers Blog post: My 3-Step Formula for Finding Work as a Freelancer This week's challenge is to share your top tips for e-learn...
over 9 years ago
By Jackie Van Nice
Ellen W.
I'm fairly new to articulate storyline. I'm having an issue getting crisp images and screen records into my project. The images look crisp when I'm looking...
over 9 years ago
By Ellen W.
Vonetta Booker
For one of my projects I have a scene comprised of variables (text entry results entered from previous slides).  Is there a way that the user can have this particular ...
over 9 years ago
By Vonetta Booker