Last Post Replies
Nicole D
Mike's, David's, Nicole's etc... Where are these on the new website? Thank you!
over 9 years ago
By Nicole D
Michelle Hubchen
I hope there is someone who can help with this... I have tried to look about everywhere now, question 2 in particular is a requirement from a client and is quite urgen...
over 9 years ago
By Julie MOLLOY
Siddhart Wangdi
I am trying to create an elearning course in Bengali using the Articulate 13 package. I have selected the Vrinda font in the settings for the Presenter, Quizmaker and ...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Peter Mattsson
I'm trying do download the free e-books but I can't. It says: "You are not authorized to access this page". Why?
over 9 years ago
By Adam Schwartz
Bruce Graham
Hi, Some thoughts from my guest blogger John Laskaris on eLearning and Google Glass at the Onlinelearn Blog - http://wp.me/p13NYZ-6C
over 9 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Bill Creger
I am putting together a project for teaching Anatomy and Physiology online (5 modules for an EdTech class). My first thought is to use an LMS such as Canvas or CourseS...
over 9 years ago
By Adele Sommers
Glen Meyer
My assignment is developing a storyline training program involving physicians.  As you can imagine, they have limited time to sit and view storyline while adding to th...
over 9 years ago
By Mahmoud Allam
Beth Stauffer
Hi all! I have been lurking, reading and learning in these forums for a while. I'm a recent hire ISD at a company that provides soft skills training for financial coun...
over 9 years ago
By Beth Stauffer
Bill Creger
I know there have been a lot of postings on this but I just can seem to resolve my issue.... Inserted video in slide - set object off screen with trigger to pause med...
over 9 years ago
By Bill Creger
Joe Caggianiello
Hello, I've been asked to design an eLearning course in Storyline 2. A section of the course is to review 6 components of a form. Each component has about 5 to 12 dif...
over 9 years ago
By Tim Slade
Richard Watson
Articulate Team First, I wanted to let the Articulate team know how much I appreciate what they do to showcase freelancers both on your website and via social media. ...
over 9 years ago
By Richard Watson
Dan Strong
Hi Im developing a few courses and have an LMS ready to deploy to a server, I was wordering what hosts you guys use? I have scalability/cost in mind as we want to grow...
over 9 years ago
By Alexandros Anoyatis
Aubria Kindle
I know there have been posts about this- but they seem outdated. My agency currently uses TaleoLearn- we are not particularly happy with it. We dont find it very user ...
over 9 years ago
By Sach chaudhari
Emily West
My company is currently looking for a new LMS. Right now we're using Litmos, and while it has been nice, it doesn't have all the features we need. What I'm looking for...
over 9 years ago
By Sach chaudhari
Namrata  Rathore
I am in the market for a LMS for my organization and looking for your recommendations and feedback on which are the top 10 LMS or Top 5 LMS I should look at. Thank you!
over 9 years ago
By Sach chaudhari
Richard Watson
Hey guys, here is a free Photo slider I created for Storyline 2. It includes the .story file. http://tinyurl.com/npnjayl I've also attached the master .story file he...
over 9 years ago
By Richard Watson
Danny Hoyt
Hi All,  I am looking for some help on a couple of project.  One project involves several website walkthrough tutorials with voiceover and another involves creating co...
over 9 years ago
By Lance Krubner
Vonetta Booker
Since I'm an active parent at my daughter's school, I figured I'd work on something education-based for practice & an addition to my growing portfolio.  Our parent...
over 9 years ago
By Vonetta Booker
Jackie Van Nice
As much as I love the look and feel of the new ELH site (and that's a lot) I'm afraid there's one area near and dear to my heart that just got a lot tougher to use - a...
over 9 years ago
By Jackie Van Nice
David Anderson
Hey gang - I thought you may be interested in Bryan Jones'  Storyline 2 giveaway promotion. He's giving away one free copy of Storyline 2. The offer's up for two week...
over 9 years ago
By OWEN HOLT